DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Madame Blavatsky's Masquerade Ball

poetstorm

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

** Niobe sits in a corner, drinking her juice, when she notices something moving in the shadows... she stands up and changes corner**

Has anyone seen my Mom? I can't find her anywhere ...

**her eyes dart furtively, trying to keep everyone in her view, really has the feeling someone is out to get her... she walks over to Aiel Heart and tugs on her clothing a bit **

Sorry for bothering you but are you Dracula by chance?

It troubled Turin to have to out Leelou but that was the game. He sees the crazed irish bartender entering the ballroom and notices the device he pocketed. He rambles in that direction while enjoying his plate of food and takes another pull on his bottle of Scotch. When close enough He says...

Excuse me Volke, or is it Dr. Venkman?

**still feeling very nervous that all this grownups are here but she cant seem to find her mom. She is glad though that she was able to free aiel heart from the monster Dracula. She walks slowly up to Rhea, very scared but she needs to know if she is right**

excuse me Rhea, but are you Henry Kane by chance?

**looks terrified**

shoot loll I just noticed Sakaea guessed me lolll :tongue: You are right of course :biggrin:I was writing my previous post as you guessed me :blink: im doing this while working hehe do i erase my last post or do i leave it? (sorry for the 2 post back to back)

Archived