DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Madame Blavatsky's Masquerade Ball

poetstorm

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Kae. I am not.

Turin was disapointed in his teammate for confusing him with the vampire hunter. Then he sees Reki chatting up another of the all too prety women. Turin must not be distracted. There will be time for the women later. He moves to Reki and asks...

Reki, are you Louis Tully, the Keymaster?

Ferreira shifts uneasily from foot to foot. Yes her identity was still safe, but only for the moment. She bites her lower lip, smoothing down the front of her dress although it isn't wrinkled. She curses under her breath, wishing she had seen at least /one/ of the movies her companions were characters from. In her moment of frustration she stumbles forward and walks into an open door. Clutching her nose she hisses, "Where did that come? Who put this here?" She eyes everyone suspiciously, struggling to swallow away a lump of terror building in the back of her throat.

*tips his hat*

186519_100002402746893_7741826_n.jpg

Right you are Niobe.

Walks away and looks back to say...

You're all gonna die in there! All of you! You are gonna die!

That was epic Rhea. :P *is totally creeped by how well you got Kane's personality down so fast* LOL

OK, updated all the guesses! Only a handful of players left. You guys are doing awesomely. ^-^

Poltergeist is one of my favorite movies. You were right on giving that one to me! I was so excited!

I love creeping you out!

*pulls your hair and runs away* You can't see me!!!!

Ferreira shifts uneasily from foot to foot. Yes her identity was still safe, but only for the moment. She bites her lower lip, smoothing down the front of her dress although it isn't wrinkled. She curses under her breath, wishing she had seen at least /one/ of the movies her companions were characters from. In her moment of frustration she stumbles forward and walks into an open door. Clutching her nose she hisses, "Where did that come? Who put this here?" She eyes everyone suspiciously, struggling to swallow away a lump of terror building in the back of her throat.

Debbie Jellinski?

Archived