DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

Sorry for being scarce: I've had doc appts to check my baby status. And I just found out yesterday that I'm having ANOTHER GIRL!!!! :laugh:

I've put out my FoS on Ed, but in order to get a consolidated lynch I dont mind going for Zo. I just dont want another random lynch.

VOTE ZOSIME

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don´t know if we are doing the right thing but I will unvote and vote Zosime. Maybe Alanna can replace or mk the non active players so it will be easier for the rest of us to get a majority? But perhaps that would get the mafia a victory?

Congratulations Charis. I guess you would have been just as happy if you should get a girl though. I refused to check if it should be a boy or a girl - I wanted it to be a surprise. (My daughters father can "see things" so we were almost sure it should be a girl. It´s a little bit as cheating.)

heres an updated vote count. i'll also UNVOTE VOTE: ZO. to achieve the majority only.

unlike most inactives, her alignment will give us info; there has been alot of people FoSing Ed and claiming they think he's scummy; yet we've seen a swing from voting the most scummiest person to goign after inactives.

so if Zo flips innocent, honestly i'll be looking closer at the lot of you who pushed for her lynch over Eds, becuase this entire lynch feels like a distraction technique by the scum honestly. some i'll be looking at harder than others.

Deadline

Friday, August 5th; 10 alive, 6 to lynch

Vote Count

Key(1) - Ed

Ed (1) - Tina

Zo (4) - Key, Dar, Charis, Red

No vote (4) - Lessa, Player, Zo, AJ

Red, I'm suspicious of Ed, too, but it seems odd that Zo has been on DM but hasn't been participating here. I'm hoping she flips scum so we can get a legitimate and beneficial lynch. Lurking is sometimes a scum tactic which is why I'm okay with voting her over Ed at the moment. If she flips town, let's just say that will nudge me more into the "Ed is scum" camp.

well heres a thought. could she have been silenced??

Charis claims that she was Imperioused and coudl only post the things that she was told to post. this could be used as a silencing ability if the caster doesn't give the victim anythign to post.

if Zo's been fairly active all game, excpet for today; then this stands to be the case imo. and if so, the scum woudl know she was imperious'd and could use that as a distraction lynch, which is what i think this lynch on Zo is.

again, Ed's name comes up as center to this. first with what Charis pointed out, and again because i believe he's the one to suggest looking at inactives first today.

lynching Zo could confirm this theory, which is why i haven't switched my vote. but i'd be happier with an Ed vote honestly.

Yikes! I didn't even think of that!

At the risk of looking scummy by doing so, I'm willing to switch and go with an Ed vote. I know that you being town at one time doesn't guarantee you're still town, Red, but I haven't heard anything in this game that makes me think that there's recruiting going on. I can't remember - if mafia has that ability, is it detailed in the game rules usually? If so and it wasn't listed here, it may not be something we have to factor in. Regardless, unless I hear or learn otherwise (via the Mod that recruiting is in play), I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt and seriously consider your input.

Charis claims that she was Imperioused and coudl only post the things that she was told to post. this could be used as a silencing ability if the caster doesn't give the victim anythign to post.

if Zo's been fairly active all game, excpet for today; then this stands to be the case imo. and if so, the scum woudl know she was imperious'd and could use that as a distraction lynch, which is what i think this lynch on Zo is.

again, Ed's name comes up as center to this. first with what Charis pointed out, and again because i believe he's the one to suggest looking at inactives first today.

lynching Zo could confirm this theory, which is why i haven't switched my vote. but i'd be happier with an Ed vote honestly.

Possibly, and I'm not pushing it, but Zo wasn't active on Day two of the game either and the mod said that if she didn't check in she would be replaced. I can't think that Alanna wouldn't know Zo was silenced.

Dar, what i was thinking of is this situation. if the scum got the Resurrection stone and resurrected someone, woudl that person keep their original alignment or be turned into scum.

it's too WIFOM to really take it into consideration; i just dont agree with people considering someone 100% clear because their alignment was town and they were resurrected. as we don't know the game mechanics surroundign the items, it's better to just go off gut feeligns abotu how they act once they come back, rather than assume their alignemnt stayed the same.

went and dug up some posts

Ugh. I missed the deadline. Well, fart. I can't believe we lost a Townie, and Luna is one of my favorite characters, too.

And I got quoted by Red! That's exciting.

I can hear y'all's brains just a going trying to analyze my post.

this is Zo's last post. it was during N1, so scrapg the silencing theory. not to mention, like Jack & tynaal pointed out, powers are given by items, so unless the scum are giftnig the imperious item to there fellow teamates and avoidign theif plays, this is a bit of a reach. so i retract that.

also, what sort of item would cause the Imperious Curse allowed to be casted? we know we have one wand floating around ... i dunno about two of them *shrugs*

If AJ and Zosime do not check in within 24 hours, they will be replaced.

heres another reason i think we shouldn't lynch an inactive. the Mod will take care of it!!

Late with this post - been out all day, sorry:

Jack, it rather makes sense for someone to steal the elder wand to confirm it is a one-shot item. If it is a one shot item, it's a wasted thief play but if that person speaks up and confirms it's a one shot, that vindicates you somewhat for that claim.

heres Chari's "imperiousd" post.

*breaks free*

Finally! Being Imperiused really sux. And I have a feeling I know who did it...! :angry:

heres where she claims to have been imperioused.

Hmm, see your point Charis.

I will post what items I stole either soon, or in the morning.

You already know I stole the Stone and the Elder Wand. I will post the third item later...when is the deadline? I don't wanna end up dying and not being able to post it. lol

Hey now. I never fully participated in a thief game. I was rather happy to steal 3 items! :biggrin:

Gah. apparently I used the Stone after it was stolen.

I also lost the Cloak and the Sword. I had the Deathly Hallows and the Sword of Gryffindor. :/

I felt so cool.

frhter proof imo that ed's a LLL. he's claimed to have stolen 3 items. yet he's revelaed he had 4 items. the stone, cloak, sword & elder wand.

also, we've seen the elder wand today, it was used to kill Tynaal. yet Ed doesn't say antyhign about it being stolen does he.

Then 8 out of 10 wants to continue. Right now we need 6 votes to lynch. We were 16 players when we started. Only one have turned out mafia. I think that would make three non town players left. Now if all of them is on the same lynch then it will be impossible to lynch mafia. Even if it are only two mafia it would take all the rest of us to lynch another player than the one that mafia have chosen. Do you understand what I´m saying?

But this hasn´t happened jet and that is why I´m thinking that Zosime or AJ could be scum. The problem is that if we lynch one of them and they turn up town then we get no information out of their kills. I will see what they have posted in this game.

Key, you seam eager to get killed. Why is that? I don´t think we have been talking much about your Hermione claim lately?

heres the first post to suggest going after the inactives. though the reason for goign after them isn't listed as "because thier inactives" these are still our two inactives

Sorry I haven't been around much everyone. I've been working and helping with my sisters. I also signed up for more games than I could handle. Awesome Mod goddess, please hit me next time I sign up for more than on game at a time.

I'll do a reread before I post again.

Sorry for being scarce: I've had doc appts to check my baby status. And I just found out yesterday that I'm having ANOTHER GIRL!!!! :laugh:

:ohmy: Congrats!!! *hugs*

*here comes an annoyed post because this game is grating on my nerves because of people not playing*

so if Zo flips innocent, honestly i'll be looking closer at the lot of you who pushed for her lynch over Eds, becuase this entire lynch feels like a distraction technique by the scum honestly. some i'll be looking at harder than others.

Your ONLY problem here is that when I flip Town, you'll have a HUGE facepalm moment.

again, Ed's name comes up as center to this. first with what Charis pointed out, and again....

.....because i believe he's the one to suggest looking at inactives first today.

ONE: How the HELL would I Imperious her if MY ITEMS WERE STOLEN?!

TWO: Kindly retract your second statement, since you yourself provided the quote that shows TINA as first suggesting this. And if you find a post where I legitimately suggest it FIRST, please post it and I'll stand corrected.

Ugh. I missed the deadline. Well, fart. I can't believe we lost a Townie, and Luna is one of my favorite characters, too.

And I got quoted by Red! That's exciting.

I can hear y'all's brains just a going trying to analyze my post.

this is Zo's last post. it was during N1, so scrapg the silencing theory. not to mention, like Jack & tynaal pointed out, powers are given by items, so unless the scum are giftnig the imperious item to there fellow teamates and avoidign theif plays, this is a bit of a reach. so i retract that.

also, what sort of item would cause the Imperious Curse allowed to be casted? we know we have one wand floating around ... i dunno about two of them *shrugs*

If AJ and Zosime do not check in within 24 hours, they will be replaced.

heres another reason i think we shouldn't lynch an inactive. the Mod will take care of it!!

Late with this post - been out all day, sorry:

Jack, it rather makes sense for someone to steal the elder wand to confirm it is a one-shot item. If it is a one shot item, it's a wasted thief play but if that person speaks up and confirms it's a one shot, that vindicates you somewhat for that claim.

heres Chari's "imperiousd" post.

*breaks free*

Finally! Being Imperiused really sux. And I have a feeling I know who did it...! :angry:

heres where she claims to have been imperioused.

Hmm, see your point Charis.

I will post what items I stole either soon, or in the morning.

You already know I stole the Stone and the Elder Wand. I will post the third item later...when is the deadline? I don't wanna end up dying and not being able to post it. lol

Hey now. I never fully participated in a thief game. I was rather happy to steal 3 items! :biggrin:

Gah. apparently I used the Stone after it was stolen.

I also lost the Cloak and the Sword. I had the Deathly Hallows and the Sword of Gryffindor. :/

I felt so cool.

frhter proof imo that ed's a LLL. he's claimed to have stolen 3 items. yet he's revelaed he had 4 items. the stone, cloak, sword & elder wand.

also, we've seen the elder wand today, it was used to kill Tynaal. yet Ed doesn't say antyhign about it being stolen does he.

Then 8 out of 10 wants to continue. Right now we need 6 votes to lynch. We were 16 players when we started. Only one have turned out mafia. I think that would make three non town players left. Now if all of them is on the same lynch then it will be impossible to lynch mafia. Even if it are only two mafia it would take all the rest of us to lynch another player than the one that mafia have chosen. Do you understand what I´m saying?

But this hasn´t happened jet and that is why I´m thinking that Zosime or AJ could be scum. The problem is that if we lynch one of them and they turn up town then we get no information out of their kills. I will see what they have posted in this game.

Key, you seam eager to get killed. Why is that? I don´t think we have been talking much about your Hermione claim lately?

heres the first post to suggest going after the inactives. though the reason for goign after them isn't listed as "because thier inactives" these are still our two inactives

ONE: Glad you retracted that. It didn't take too long to actually look to see that it made no sense, did it?

TWO: Oh really Red? Because the OBVIOUS answer that I started the damn game with the Cloak never came up to you? Because I did. Had it in my role PM. But nope. Don't believe that I'm not lying. It's fine.

And since when do I need to state every single thing? Could you not figure out that since the rest of my items were stolen, so was the Wand?

I already told you all, all the items of a person are stolen in a thief play.

THREE: Again, you can retract now.

I'm going to work.

Go ahead an lynch me.

Hell, even though I'm voting for Key, if she looked back at Day 1, she could prolly figure out who I am or close to it. Anyone should be able to.

No offense at all to you Alanna, because this game is wonderful, if only people played. *hugs*

No offense at all to you Alanna, because this game is wonderful, if only people played. *hugs*

Some of us are trying to, lol, you of course included.

Couldn't anybody figure it out, not just me? I'll do a reread in the morning, but right now I am really tired and must needs get to bed.

If it's the hammer no need for me to vote either

BTW ed I stole your items. I didnt mean to. I actually submitted my play before i even read the thread for the first time. I just chose you cos I know your in a similar time zone to me and I was thinking the game would be way more active.

I can say for certain that I got all 4 of those items. I used the wand. I feel bad. I had already rasied Red back though. Ive sent items to a few people and kept some. I wont tell you which until morning (mine not the games)

Hopefully that makes something happen

Im sure I got in the middle time there? I dont even know right now.

Im off to sleep. I just felt the need to stir the pot a bit with that info. The only life atm was you and red arguing and it was bugging me since I knew you had had those items and it was getting us nowhere

I also dont really like your idea of sending everything to red. We dont want to put all our eggs in one basket do we now?

Archived