DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

I understand why you read my post like that Red and I was aware of the fact that it could sound scummy when I wrote it too. It was just an honest post to tell you I think this game is going to slow. I have not lied and the person who stole from me should know I´m speaking the truth because that person has Sirius mirror. Again - I think Red is still town. From what we have seen I believe Player and Ed also are town. I know I am town and that only leaves Lessa and MCS.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I've been absent guys - haven't had much time as late and honestly forgot about this game for a day *blushes*.

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

Tina- I got a message that she was town. Unless she sent it herself, I'm leaning toward town.

Red - Was resurrected, not COMPLETELY SURE, but pretty much so.

Ed - Once upon a time I thought he was Harry because he said he started with the cloak. Now that we know Charis is Harry, not sure. Leaning toward town from all that he's been doing though.

Player - don't really have a read.

Lessa - really quiet, says she's town, gives crap excuse for not playing. Probably town, but that sucks.

MCS - SUPER quiet, so idk. Lurking scum maybe?

My "crap excuse" is all I have. What am I supposed to say? "Sorry guys but, (insert insane lie here)"? I'm sorry that I haven't been as active as I want to be but I'm busier than I thought I'd be. For that I'm honestly and truely sorry. Won't be happening again, trust me.

I had a gift given to me and I dont know by who. Then it was stolen from me. It was Nagini and she can be used to hide someone's alignment for a lynch/NK and it can be used twice. I also never used it because I didn't know who was of what alignment.

Vote Count:

Lessa (4) - Tina, Ed, Key, Red

Not Voting (3): Lessa, Player, MCS

Although several people fighting in Hogwarts decided that Lessa was a danger and needed to be taken out, attempts to kill her were unsuccessful.

No lynch today. It is now Night 4. You have until Friday, August 19 @ 6PM CST to get your actions in.

yep Voldy we got you pegged now.

we need the rest of the horocruzxes to do away with him. who ever has the elder wand, take out MCS and that should give us some good breathing room.

since we know whose scuma dn whose town, come morning if you have the sward reveal so if a townie has a horcruxe we can kill it and hopefully pull a win out of the sorting hat.

yep Voldy we got you pegged now.

we need the rest of the horocruzxes to do away with him. who ever has the elder wand, take out MCS and that should give us some good breathing room.

since we know whose scuma dn whose town, come morning if you have the sward reveal so if a townie has a horcruxe we can kill it and hopefully pull a win out of the sorting hat.

Everyone stop stealing from each other and steal from Lessa!

If she doesn't post, the mod will just kill her anyways. :baalzamon:

It's like smoking her out! LOL

*sends her voice booming through the castle once more* Give me Granger and Weasley and no one will be harmed. Your best friend has already been killed because you three could not face me. Don't ask your family and friends to sacrifice themselves for you again. You have until morning.

lessa i hope we lynch you for the pure fact you got to play voldy and i didn't.

as for the NK, probably me, i'm the person who got ride of Bella, that has to have POd voldy

*sends bat boogey hex at lessa*

Honestly I think I did a good job. This is only the second time I've been on the mafia team and I hate lying. Seriously.

Also, I'm not telling you who is going to be NK *evil laugh*

And ed, I'm not being dramatic, I'm getting into character :biggrin:

Archived