DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was just great! Good job Red.

Anyone that took my items know who I am. I had Sirius mirror from the start because I´m Aberforth Dumbledore. I used it to send messages to Key and Charis and said I was town. I send it to Key the first night so she could verify that. I went back to look for who could have taken my things but I had posted behind everyone of you.

The other item I had, that I don´t know what it was, I stole from Lessa yesterday.

I think Red is town. Considering what happened both Ed and Player should be town. Since Harry was in this game Key could very well be Hermione. No one has ccd. I am town.

That will make Lessa and AJ/MCS our remaining scum. If there is two left but I just assume so. I can vote for any of them but I start with Lessa (again!). Vote Lessa.

Though the battle still rages on around them, Ron and Hermione manage to duck down into a quiet corner to take a breath. Though Harry is gone, they know they still need to carry on and fulfill the mission Dumbledore left to Harry. "We've got to destroy all the Horcruxes, Hermione," Ron said, glancing over his shoulder to be sure they were still safe. "If we don't destroy them all, we can't kill Voldemort."

Though the battle still rages on around them, Ron and Hermione manage to duck down into a quiet corner to take a breath. Though Harry is gone, they know they still need to carry on and fulfill the mission Dumbledore left to Harry. "We've got to destroy all the Horcruxes, Hermione," Ron said, glancing over his shoulder to be sure they were still safe. "If we don't destroy them all, we can't kill Voldemort."

O_O

Unvote

Vote Lessa

I'm really sorry, guys. I had written out a post to end night Thursday morning (which is when you all would've received your PMs about thief plays and such), and then DM stopped working for me. I don't know if it was DM or my internet, but I couldn't get on at all.

This week has been a total nightmare; between being jetlagged and having so many hours at work, I've literally done nothing but sleep and work, and I'm so behind on everything. I haven't even unpacked my suitcase yet. I'm not trying to make excuses, I just want y'all to know that it's not that I don't care about this game or anything, things just got really crazy post-LOA, which I wasn't expecting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Charis) Harry Potter, Town, has been nightkilled.

Day 4 begins. Your deadline is Wednesday, August 17 @ 5PM CST.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

:ohmy:

Avenge me!!!

tumblr_ljzy5j1XqM1qij43go1_500_thumb.jpg?1303484345

I'm not on for a few hours and the place comes alive.

I've explained why I haven't posted much. I'd reread then I would be told I have to leave and I took on too many mafia games at once, which I shall never do again. Is that the only reason you think I'm scummy? Cause I've said I'll reread then I can't? I'm town ut I guess I deserve to be lynched.

Holy cats this game blew up today! lol

*cries* I'm sorry I couldn't save you Harry!

Also :P see, the trio is in the game.

Good job on getting Dar!

Yes I got a message saying Tina was town, but as at the time people were commenting STILL about me being suspicious, I didn't want to bring the heat onto Tina. That's why I just argued with Ed over how her DM status could have been wrong lol.

I'll vote Lessa because of the inactivity (even more so than the rest of us), the multiple "rereads," and in her posts she doesn't really do anything to add to the game. She sums it up once but literally adds nothing of her own thoughts to it, even though she says "here are my thoughts."

A - Lessa then don't reread all the time. Read what's going on and comment on it. You don't have to reread every time you get on to play the game. Also, I hate that. "I'm town, but I guess I deserve to be lynched." If you're town, play like a townie and fight to stay alive - like I have been ALL GAME.

B - *mutters about coding. Take two: Vote Lessa.

the deadlines not to close right? i'd like to wait until monday before casting a vote to look back at the last 3 unknowns. Tina, key's defense of you make you less likely of a target imo.

i'd honestly like to hear something from MCS before casting a vote. and i'm glad i was right about Dar *grins*

okay, so who sent me the two horcruxes?? they're destroyed and out of play, so thats a plus; but it might help us narrow down the list more if that person comes forward with what the items were.

i was gifted them, so i know someone alive sent them to me.

true, unless she was wtingint for me to confirm here on thread before.

deadline isn't for another 2 days; i'm willing not to rush this so we can be sure of getting a scum. i'd like to give any player a chance to come forward adn claim the 2 horcruxes sent to me in hopes of narrowing down the list of confirmed townies futher. especially since i have a feeling we're near LYLO

okay, so who sent me the two horcruxes?? they're destroyed and out of play, so thats a plus; but it might help us narrow down the list more if that person comes forward with what the items were.

i was gifted them, so i know someone alive sent them to me.

Sweet! But it wasn't me.

I understand that you want to know that Red and normally I don´t think you have to hurry things in mafia games. But right now I have to say I think this game have the speed of a snail and I wouldn´t mind to end the day a bit early.

I understand that you want to know that Red and normally I don´t think you have to hurry things in mafia games. But right now I have to say I think this game have the speed of a snail and I wouldn´t mind to end the day a bit early.

Totally. >.<

Tina, your pushiness for us to vote a player that can potentially clear themselves and give us a better edge agaisnt the scum only makes you seem more scummier honestly. as you've already said you didn't send them to me, i'm going to

VOTE: TINA

i'll switch my vote to Lessa for a controlled vote is need be, but Tina's behavoir right now pings me more. it also does nothing to further implicate or clear Lessa either.

Archived