DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. We'll have a bit more to go on once we know her alignment. If whoever has the stone resurrects her, we will be able to keep town numbers up while we look for scum.

ed, i still don't know what to think of you. your reluctance to admit your 3rd item after stating your other two so i could clear you in my mind is something my gut wont let me drop.

i'm goign to be watching you, but i'll drop it for now seeing as another person has backed you up. giving that Player resurrected me says to me he's less likley to be scum. as scum wouldn't resurrect a townie imo

Hey guys, I am here. I'm really sorry, I was ike, 95% certain I would have internet in the second part of my trip (because we were in a major hotel), but it was all wonky and I got frustrated trying to load the pages again and again, so I just gave up til I got home.

That said, I did just get home, and have A LOT of stuff to catch up with, this game included. (And my boss decides to give me extra hours this week, which normally would be awesome, but having just gotten home, is instead kind of annoying lol). I'm going to try and get the lynch scene done now. I will also be replacing AJ. I apologize for not having replaced the inactives before; it was one of the many, many things on my to do list before I left, which simply didn't get done.

I had an awesome vacation; the week leading up to it was just horribly nuts, I had so much to do. Both on DM and in RL.

Vote Count:

Zosime - Key, Daruya, Charis, Tina, Red, Ed

Not Voting (4): Lessa, AJ, Zosime, Player

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Zosime) Severus Snape, Town, has been lynched.

It is now Night. Please send in all actions by Wednesday, August 10 @ 12PM (Noon) CST.

well we could ahve lost a better townie for sure *mutters under breath about snape* never liked that git anyways. atleast no items got shuffled around because of it. oh and WB Alanna!! how was your trip?

*twiddles thumbs and waits for morning*

Is anyone else having any issues with the font being regular size for the first few posts but further down the page it gets really tiny?

I only have the problem at work (IE), not at home (Firefox) so I don't know if it's browser related, computer related, or if the firewall here at work is messing with my mind again . . . :rolleyes:

I am totally unable to use Chrome, Charis, as this is my work computer and users are not allowed to be administrators of their own machines. We can't be trusted, you see . . . All software is pushed remotely to our computers and we can't even do anything as simple as run a disk defrag . . . :rolleyes:

Archived