DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol okay all I can say in my defence to the post about Nolder that Red quoted is that it was simply a real faux-pau I didn't think nor did I remember what I had said before. My opinions are easily swayed. Not much I can say to get the FoS away from me, but fact is, that's the truth. Nothing more to it.

Also, I have disappeared cause this was my first week back at Uni with practicals, so I've had days going from 5.30 to 17.30. And why I was posting on the boards and not in this thread, I am staff. I have duties to do before I play around.

And I've kept voting for Key cause there hasn't been anyone else that pinged my radar as much as she did with her reveal.

I'm not liking how Lessa votes for me (if I'm not mistaken, ones of her first votes in the game? ) right after Tina votes for her and the FoS is pointed at me in most posts. Clear attempt at deflecting if you ask me. (Just saw that Tina also mentioned this)

My vote is on Lessa

Key and Charis are my other suspects.

And why is that?? o_O I havent attempted any thief plays... yet!

Charis - you say you had the stone earlier, why did you not bring back someone? I don´t know if you had it after you took over from Ithi or if it was already stolen when you started to play.

I will re-read and see what I can find. Ed is of course a suspect.

Right. I came in as a replacement barely 24 hrs before the Night 1 deadline. At the time I checked in, but hadnt yet immersed myself in the game. By the time I did, it was the next day and I was still trying to figure out if I should use the Stone to bring back Song or Nolder (both Town and both good options). Then I found out the Stone had been stolen and I had been Imperiused! >_< The worst part was that I couldnt post anything I wasnt told to and the whole Day phase I was only given ONE post. *facepalm*

Who would you have killed? Red wanted me to kill you.

i said that sounded like a good idea to me. That way it can be clear once and for all that I'm Hermione like I said.

Lol, but if you have them open all at once how can you tell? Not arguing that she's innocent, just saying that DM could possibly be tripped up in that.

@Tina Tynaal was acting very scummy, and now she's all but disappeared.

yea, she was rereading, but DM goes off the last link you clicked (the way to circumvent this is to keep DM Forums open and refresh it after opening a new page, but there is a slim chance hey can still catch you. :wink: )

or...just leave it private. LOL

Red has been resurrected. She is back in the game.

How about everyone gift their items to Red and post after her.

Alanna told me that there was no trickery involved in resurrecting and it's a small chance there is a recruit item.

Also, I AM NOT CRAZY.

Sorry for harassing you, Tina. I was bored as HELL. >.<

Yep. Learned that lesson a few mafia games ago lol. I had been on to do some rp side stuff and didn't have time to check the game. The other players didn't like that so much...

Vote Tynaal, for now, for being very insistent to lynch me, then disappearing only to reappear when people were talking about lynching you, now OMGUS voting Lessa. I know it could just be coincidence but it seems very scummy.

Who would you have killed? Red wanted me to kill you.

i said that sounded like a good idea to me. That way it can be clear once and for all that I'm Hermione like I said.

Lol, but if you have them open all at once how can you tell? Not arguing that she's innocent, just saying that DM could possibly be tripped up in that.

@Tina Tynaal was acting very scummy, and now she's all but disappeared.

yea, she was rereading, but DM goes off the last link you clicked (the way to circumvent this is to keep DM Forums open and refresh it after opening a new page, but there is a slim chance hey can still catch you. :wink: )

Red has been resurrected. She is back in the game.

How about everyone gift their items to Red and post after her.

Alanna told me that there was no trickery involved in resurrecting and it's a small chance there is a recruit item.

Also, I AM NOT CRAZY.

Sorry for harassing you, Tina. I was bored as HELL. >.<

I don´t think you have harassed me more then usual. :biggrin:

Yep. Learned that lesson a few mafia games ago lol. I had been on to do some rp side stuff and didn't have time to check the game. The other players didn't like that so much...

Vote Tynaal, for now, for being very insistent to lynch me, then disappearing only to reappear when people were talking about lynching you, now OMGUS voting Lessa. I know it could just be coincidence but it seems very scummy.

Yes, I also find it interesting that Lessa votes Tynaal and Tynaal votes Lessa. I might re-vote Lessa later but right now I unvote and vote Tynaal. Let´s see what a little extra pressure can do.

In the midst of the battle, a figure creeps around a corner and aims his wand at an unsuspecting student, battling the Death Eaters. There is a flash of light, and the student falls dead.

(Tynaal) Neville Longbottom, Town, has been killed.

This player had an item. It will be randomly assigned to another player.

Day 3 continues...

*insert bad words*

Not good! My first thought was that it should be someone that wanted to throw suspicions of me, Key or Lessa because we were the ones that voted Tynaal. But it could of course be Key or Lessa who did it knowing that some of us would think like that. If the Elder Wand only works for each player ones we could skip Ed at least.

I also wonder where Red is? Are you really back?

By the time I did, it was the next day and I was still trying to figure out if I should use the Stone to bring back Song or Nolder (both Town and both good options). Then I found out the Stone had been stolen and I had been Imperiused! >_< The worst part was that I couldnt post anything I wasnt told to and the whole Day phase I was only given ONE post. *facepalm*

Well, I'm glad I stole it from you if that is what you were planning. :tongue:

Also, gonna go check your post out. Because if you only got one post, most likely it was an inactive person who Imperioused you. But that is only if it's true.

Leaving yourself a way out?

(Tynaal) Neville Longbottom, Town, has been killed.

This player had an item. It will be randomly assigned to another player.

I'll try and go through her posts later and she where her posts fall....she could have been stolen from or been gifted, imo.

Not good! My first thought was that it should be someone that wanted to throw suspicions of me, Key or Lessa because we were the ones that voted Tynaal. But it could of course be Key or Lessa who did it knowing that some of us would think like that. If the Elder Wand only works for each player ones we could skip Ed at least.

Not liking this post.

Prime Suspects:

Tina 6:44 AM 27 July

I sent in the revival at 7:32 AM Today

Slightly Lesser Suspects:

Key 11:59 AM Today

Charis 12:22 PM Today

I am perfectly happy with any of you at the moment.

I also think people need to stop lurking and being inactive. You're ruining a good game here.

@ Ed. My last post was not a good one. What I was trying to say is that anyone could have killed Tynaal except for you. That is if it´s true that the Elder wand can only be used one time/player. That doesn´t mean that you can´t be mafia. You could just have given the wand to someone of your teammates.

This is the first time I play this kind of game and I just find it very frustrating. Objects switches hands and you never know who has it. We don´t even know all items.

I´m a bit irritated on the inactive ones. (I always am.) You can´t build a case on someone that doesn´t play.

I think I will return to my previous vote. Unvote. Vote Lessa.

Ed I'm still not getting why you're FoSing me? Because you think I'm lying about being Imperiused? Or because you think I really didnt have the stone or what? Or is this just OMGUS because I voted you?

Because you posted after him sometime today and his stuff was stolen

This, as well as the Imperious. I'll be making another post later.

@ Ed. My last post was not a good one. What I was trying to say is that anyone could have killed Tynaal except for you. That is if it´s true that the Elder wand can only be used one time/player. That doesn´t mean that you can´t be mafia. You could just have given the wand to someone of your teammates.

This is the first time I play this kind of game and I just find it very frustrating. Objects switches hands and you never know who has it. We don´t even know all items.

I´m a bit irritated on the inactive ones. (I always am.) You can´t build a case on someone that doesn´t play.

I think I will return to my previous vote. Unvote. Vote Lessa.

I understood that part. That isn't what I didn't like about it. It was the other half...felt like you were trying to set someone up. But interesting reaction nonetheless.

Gonna go back and do some rereading.

And did anyone chime in on my everyone gift to Red (If she starts posting, lol)...

I haven't been able to check in much since Thursday evening. Yesterday was busy at work and I popped in a couple times to DM but didn't have time to do a thorough read. Last night we had several friends over for an impromptu party. Today we have a work day at church (painting and such) so it'll be quite a bit later today before I can come back and do a good re-read and post anything that pops out at me.

For now.

Unvote

Vote Key

Pending further reread. But both Jack and Tyn voted you and Bela tried to deflect from you.

Late with this post - been out all day, sorry:

Jack, it rather makes sense for someone to steal the elder wand to confirm it is a one-shot item. If it is a one shot item, it's a wasted thief play but if that person speaks up and confirms it's a one shot, that vindicates you somewhat for that claim.

Pulling Charis's quote up in case I don't finish this reread in one sitting.

Ed, the idea with giving the items to Red was good until the time that you wrote it so everyone could see it. Don´t you think that the mafia will target Red now and steal from her? I don´t like this at all. (On the other hand Red isn´t posting at all so no one can steal much from her now. :biggrin:)

We need some votes here people. We got lucky with the random kill last day but we can´t hope that will happen again.

Archived