DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

Red, why did that one comment raise a flag for you? In the interest of a controlled lynch, I changed my vote. I assume I am allowed to feel regret that it resulted in the death of an innocent! I also haven't changed my mind about my suspicions about Jack. At the moment, I'm not sure about ed (I still think using those items in secret would have been more beneficial to town) but not enough for a FoS.

I'm curious to hear Charis' suspicions. If she was imperiused, there's a good chance it was mafia that did it since DEs like that curse. However, Harry and McGonagall both used it in the books so there's also a chance that it was town who did it (though not as likely, IMO).

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dar who used the curse could be of any alignment if in fact she was cursed. Remember all actions come from items regardless of allignment. You suggesting other wise makes you raise up on my list. It seems like your trying to sound town.

I'm not doing anything you and others haven't done. Should I go back and pull all of those out and post them? Saying I sound scummy for doing what you and others have done pegs you out on my scum-meter, TBH. Talk about disingenuous . . .

I just guess that Charis is suspecting me. I think I'm the only one that have voted her. For the record - I did not cast any spell on you Charis. The fact that you were silenced doesn't prove that you are town or scum. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts now when you are able to speak.

I'm still on vacation and haven't got time to read everything again but I hope I will get time tonight.

Already sent in da kill. *pokes the Mod again*

>.<

I used the Elder Wand.

She didn't say anything about it not going through, but if doesn't, I'll just revive Sakaea or something.

Ed 2 questions. who did you kill and what other items do you have aside from the Elder Wand.

Red, why did that one comment raise a flag for you? In the interest of a controlled lynch, I changed my vote. I assume I am allowed to feel regret that it resulted in the death of an innocent! I also haven't changed my mind about my suspicions about Jack. At the moment, I'm not sure about ed (I still think using those items in secret would have been more beneficial to town) but not enough for a FoS.

I'm curious to hear Charis' suspicions. If she was imperiused, there's a good chance it was mafia that did it since DEs like that curse. However, Harry and McGonagall both used it in the books so there's also a chance that it was town who did it (though not as likely, IMO).

you recation to the corner report is what pinged me. the whole "i shoulda kept my vote where it is" feels liek trying to distance yoruself and try to appeal as a regretful townie. something that always pings me tbh.

Minvera used it?? i know that Umbridge did and i agree with Harry though it was weak at best. as did Draco and the fake Mad Eye. but i can't recall Minerva using it off the top of my head.

GWoT comming up. you've been warned people. as promised, heres the reasons why i quoted the posts i dug up.

My thoughts for Day One

Started with random voting as is usual for mafia. Jack commented on where he thinks the horcruxes are, as did Red. People talked about the movie and Ed asked that no one mention a bunch of HP stuff. Alanna asked that no one talk about the movie and Song was killed. Jack comments on her death being random and asked why someone would take a shot. Key agreed that it was random. Nolder voted for Key because of her shifty eyes. Ed suggested that mafia has Day Kills as well as Night Kills or a Day SK. Nolder comments on his thoughts about the horcruxes and he procced to ask that those who are hermione, harry, ron and voldemort reveal their roles. Ithy said that role reveals so early in the game is not good and I agree with her. Tynaal comments on Song's death. Nolder then comments on every single post made. Tynaal and Nolder comment back and forth and Ithy makes a few commments in between. Bela comments on Song's death and Ed votes for Nolder as does Jack. Nolder asks why they voted for him. Key comments on Nolder asking the trio or voldemort to reveal and Jack also commented. Jack then reveals that he killed Song saying that he knew she'd be inactive. Nolder makes a case against Key and she askes why he wants the trio to reveal and he says that he doesn't believe the trio or voldemort are in the game. Key reveals that she is Hermione. Key and Nolder go back and forth. Red votes for Nolder and gives her reasons. Daruya votes Jack and gives her reasons. AJ comments and votes Jack. Nolder comments on Red's posts and Ed comments on Nolder's posts. Nolder responds to Ed's comments. Jack says AJ is pinging him. Sakaea, myself and Key unvote. Alanna modspeaks about flavor and Red comments on Nolder. Ithy comments and Tina says she sees teamwork between Nolder and Key. She votes for Nolder. Jack comments and people talk. Nolder responds to Red, myself, Tina and Jack. Sakaea and Jack talk and people talk about the movie. Jack and Nolder go back and forth and Red comments every now and then. Daruya comments and I vote Nolder for distracting. Tina comments on Ithy and Tynaal votes for Key. Zo comments on Jack and Nolder and Jack responds. Key comments about her reveal. Jack comments and so does Nolder, Nolder votes for Jack. Jack and Nolder talk between themselves. I ask why Nolder finds my vote scummy saying that I'm echoing and trying to bandwagon. Zo, Nolder and Jack talk and Ed comments on Jack. Tina states her thoughts.

first this was hard to read because of how it's one big block of text. 2nd it's just a verbatem recap of what happened without giving any new insight.

seems like an attempt at scum trying to appear like their helping.

I always do this. Yes I know it's a recap but it helps me sort everything out for myself. I honestly, truely forgot to add my thoughts to it and I don't remember them anymore.

Jack, why do you think I'm scum? Because my reason to vote for you was weak? You commented on your own kill as random. Only scum will do that. Also, your reasons to vote Key and Ed were weak. You had nothing for Ed and Key had already defended herself against Tynaal.

Red, Minerva used it on one of the Carrows in the Ravenclaw common room. She Imperiused Amycus. Luna had stunned Alecto and Harry lost it when Amycus spat at Minerva. I think she had him tie Alecto up, IIRC. Yet another scene left out of the movie . . .

In my last post I thought Charis had been silenced by a curse but now when I look back I saw that she posted in the beginning of day two. So maybe I was wrong?

Why have you not voted at deadline on day one and two, Zosime?

It will be interesting to see if the Elder wand can kill more than once. It would be odd if Jack lied about that since he knows that it can be stolen.

Already sent in da kill. *pokes the Mod again*

>.<

I used the Elder Wand.

She didn't say anything about it not going through, but if doesn't, I'll just revive Sakaea or something.

Ed 2 questions. who did you kill and what other items do you have aside from the Elder Wand.

Uh, you'll see if it goes through, and I'd rather not say.

If they are stolen, I'll tell ya what I had.

In my last post I thought Charis had been silenced by a curse but now when I look back I saw that she posted in the beginning of day two. So maybe I was wrong?

Why have you not voted at deadline on day one and two, Zosime?

It will be interesting to see if the Elder wand can kill more than once. It would be odd if Jack lied about that since he knows that it can be stolen.

It should. lol, I think it just resets with each player.

I think she likes the poking. heh

Ed the reason i ask what you have aside from the Elder Wand is becuase you claim to have stolen from me. i'd like to confirm this so i know if your a LLL because my theif play didn't go through so i'd know exactly what item you got. this imo is very important.

Jack - can you clarify exactly what Alanna told you about the Elder Wand?

In the midst of the battle, there is a bang! and a flash of light. A tall, pale form with white blond hair falls dead on the floor.

(Jack) Draco Malfoy, Town, has been killed.

Night continues...

I just guess that Charis is suspecting me. I think I'm the only one that have voted her. For the record - I did not cast any spell on you Charis. The fact that you were silenced doesn't prove that you are town or scum. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts now when you are able to speak.

I'm still on vacation and haven't got time to read everything again but I hope I will get time tonight.

No, Tina, I'm not suspecting you. And I wasnt silenced.

Exactly, I wasnt silenced - I was IMPERIOUSED. (Or however you spell it.) Big difference is that I can post - but only what I'm told to. Also, my item was stolen and since he bragged about it, I know who stole it. Whether he did both is unclear, but since he stole the resurrections stone from me and stole two others by his own admissions, he could've cursed me to keep me from saying anything about. Therefore, ED, my FoS is on you.

So, I had 3 successful thief plays last night. If any of you have stolen from me...well, good luck if you're Town. This stuff is really tempting.

If you're mafia, screw you. :laugh:

I believe my successful thiefs were from AJ, Jack, and Red.

Knowing Jack had the Elder Wand, I think AJ and Red are Town, at the moment.

They could have easily stolen the items from someone else though, so I'm not giving it a very high thought.

I attempted on Nolder and Lessa.

But Nolder's death scene didn't mention him having an item like Song's did. And Alanna posted between me and Lessa, so I don't think it went through.

heres Ed's post where he posted who he claimed to make a theif play from. Ed's reluctance to specifically say which items he got other than the Elder Wand make me suspect him. given this development, Ed & Charis are good choices for looking at tomorrow.

So, I had 3 successful thief plays last night. If any of you have stolen from me...well, good luck if you're Town. This stuff is really tempting.

If you're mafia, screw you. :laugh:

They could have easily stolen the items from someone else though, so I'm not giving it a very high thought.

But Nolder's death scene didn't mention him having an item like Song's did. And Alanna posted between me and Lessa, so I don't think it went through.

heres Ed's post where he posted who he claimed to make a theif play from. Ed's reluctance to specifically say which items he got other than the Elder Wand make me suspect him. given this development, Ed & Charis are good choices for looking at tomorrow.

Hm... either Red is lying at the moment, or one of them stole from me/Ithi first and then Ed stole from them. Either way, my strongest lead is Ed.

Draco was town? Hm. That's surprising. Sucks that we lost another townie though.

either Red is lying at the moment, or one of them stole from me/Ithi first and then Ed stole from them. Either way, my strongest lead is Ed.

What is she lying about?

Hm... either Red is lying at the moment, or one of them stole from me/Ithi first and then Ed stole from them. Either way, my strongest lead is Ed.

See my post below (I didn't have time to post it earlier)

Draco was town? Hm. That's surprising. Sucks that we lost another townie though.

either Red is lying at the moment, or one of them stole from me/Ithi first and then Ed stole from them. Either way, my strongest lead is Ed.

What is she lying about?

I can see why he is from what I know of HP through the movies.

About having the item at all.

Which is why methinks I will be voting her, but again, see post below.

In the midst of the battle, there is a bang! and a flash of light. A tall, pale form with white blond hair falls dead on the floor.

(Jack) Draco Malfoy, Town, has been killed.

Night continues...

Ooops. Well, at least we know one more town. lol >.<

Ed why did you kill Jack.

sicne ou claim to be able to revive as well, wil you go ahead and do that??

Because, on top of his other actions,his first vote was on Bela. Mafia sometimes like to use random Day 1 votes to do that. And ultimately it was my choice. I asked for people to choose someone, and I think you're the only one who gave input.

I already sent it in.

Ummmm told y'all so

Yea, yea. >.<

Exactly, I wasnt silenced - I was IMPERIOUSED. (Or however you spell it.) Big difference is that I can post - but only what I'm told to. Also, my item was stolen and since he bragged about it, I know who stole it. Whether he did both is unclear, but since he stole the resurrections stone from me and stole two others by his own admissions, he could've cursed me to keep me from saying anything about. Therefore, ED, my FoS is on you.

If I were you, I'd take a look at the post below that Red quoted. I didn't steal from you. Therefore, one of those people I mentioned stole from you.

And since I stole from them, if I had the ability to Imperio, why would I do it to you?

lol, no offense, but I'd prolly go for Red *grumbles about Wall of Texts*

If you're mafia, screw you.

I'll post what I got in the morning....if they are stolen (or even if not maybe). >.<

You already know I stole the Elder Wand and the Stone.

I also have another item of great use to the Town at the moment.

Also, if Charis had the Stone first, it's possible the last item I got didn't come from the person I actually stole it from.

And since I *think* that would have been you Red, I'm now greatly suspicious of you.

1. Because you keep asking that I reveal my items, and 2. Because it's possible you didn't have the Stone, that it was just transferred to you.

Of course, it could be that the Mod didn't actually tell me the items I got in any particular order, but for now....I'm watching Red and AJ. You've moved down from my list Red!

See my post below (I didn't have time to post it earlier)

What is she lying about?

I can see why he is from what I know of HP through the movies.

About having the item at all.

Which is why methinks I will be voting her, but again, see post below.

^^ This.

Unless the people Ed has named cannot confirm that they had items stolen from them? It's tough to ask them to name the items themselves and get a confirmation from Ed as that could be contrived. So, all 3 of the people that Ed stole from could have potentially Imperiused me if Ed got the item second-hand. In which case, one of them is probably scum trying to keep me from letting others know that I had the Stone taken from me. I'll wait for more before thinking of changing my vote, though. Someone this greedy to steal so many items cannot be good for the Town.

Unless the people Ed has named cannot confirm that they had items stolen from them? It's tough to ask them to name the items themselves and get a confirmation from Ed as that could be contrived. So, all 3 of the people that Ed stole from could have potentially Imperiused me if Ed got the item second-hand. In which case, one of them is probably scum trying to keep me from letting others know that I had the Stone taken from me. I'll wait for more before thinking of changing my vote, though. Someone this greedy to steal so many items cannot be good for the Town.

Hmm, see your point Charis.

I will post what items I stole either soon, or in the morning.

You already know I stole the Stone and the Elder Wand. I will post the third item later...when is the deadline? I don't wanna end up dying and not being able to post it. lol

Hey now. I never fully participated in a thief game. I was rather happy to steal 3 items! :biggrin:

And also, on the contrary, being town, it is good for me to steal as many items as I can. If I got the right items, it would be beneficial to the town. The only issue is is what I have been afraid of...that the Mafia would steal from me and take them all.

Final Vote Count:

Key (1) - Tynaal

Ed (1) - Jack

Jack (5) - Ed, Lessa, Red, Daruya, Tina

Not Voting (6): Keyholder, Charis, Bela, AJ, Player, Zosime

It is now Night. Please send in any actions by Wednesday, July 27 @ 4PM CST. If you decide not to use an action/item this night, please let me know.

Night should be over and Alanna should be going over Item Actions and Thief Plays now.

I sent in the Stone action 5 hours ago. It should have gone through in the Night.

Archived