DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

Vote Count:

Key (1) - Tynaal

Ed (1) - Jack

Charis (1) - Tina

Jack (2) - Ed, Lessa

Not Voting (8): Keyholder, Charis, Daruya, Bela, AJ, Player, Zosime, Red

Deadline is Monday @ 4PM CST. That's in 2 hours!

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

8 players not voting! Are we going to have a random lynch?

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the definitions, Red. Not sure that it really clears anything up but I haven't had a chance to go back and review those posts using the abbreviations (I've gotten really busy at work).

Since the deadline is looming and I haven't got anything better to go on and I'm probably going to be too busy to check back in before the deadline, I'm going back to my initial gut feeling and vote Jack. The only reason I changed my vote to Nolder on Day 1 was to avoid a random lynch/modkill.

I'm just glad no one tried to justify a bandwagon vote and they just called it what it was. I hate the over justification of votes. Lessa, And Dar are my top two for scum also.

Is that just an OMGUS or would you care to elaborate? I've given my reasons for why I suspect you, I just haven't repeated them from Day 1. Granted, I'm not totally convinced you're scum but I lean heavily in that direction and I don't have another person right now that I suspect more than you.

Yeah, in hindsight I shouldn't have revealed. You know, what we've all been talking about :tongue:.

No. I said maybe I would gift it today. If I actually have one. I didn't say to who or even if I was going to.

what do you mean if you actually have one?? so you lied abut having an item, which you claimed to have in your reveal post?? this makes me less likely to trust your reveal.

That was sarcasm. lol, sorry, doesn't translate well on board.

Easy. I can kill someone right now. And if they are town, revive them.

Or wait until Night. If we lynch an important Townie, I'll revive them and take votes on who we oshoukd publicly NK.

make sense?

so you can kill someone and revive someone huh?? can you revive anyone, or only the perosn you kill?

in this case, i think that Key would be good. theres alot of questions surrounding her reveal, if she's Hermy you can revive her and it will give us info on other players. if she's scum, then we will have gotten a scuma nd still get a good bit of info.

right now, i see her death as being most benefical in reguards to info minning.

I think that's a good idea. Then you will all know I'm telling the truth. I'm only sorry that I had to work a crazy hectic 13 hour day today and couldn't get on to support this or vote. If it makes you feel any better, I am completely and utterly exhausted!

Anyway. If you want, next day, I will get behind this.

Final Vote Count:

Key (1) - Tynaal

Ed (1) - Jack

Jack (5) - Ed, Lessa, Red, Daruya, Tina

Not Voting (6): Keyholder, Charis, Bela, AJ, Player, Zosime

NO LYNCH ACHIEVED. RANDOM KILL WILL OCCUR.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Death Eaters began to break into Hogwarts. Lucius Malfoy was desperate to get inside the castle himself, to try and find his son, Draco. But the Dark Lord would not allow it. Though Lucius was too cowardly to really turn his back on the Dark Lord, Voldemort did not trust him not to turn and run as soon as he was out of his sight.

But while the Dark Lord was preoccupied with other things, Lucius managed to sneak out of the Shrieking Shack. Unfortunately, he never made it to the steps of Hogwarts. He got too close to a giant on his way across the grounds, and was smashed beneath the giant's foot.

(Bela) Lucius Malfoy, Mafia, has been randomly modkilled.

It is now Night. Please send in any actions by Wednesday, July 27 @ 4PM CST. If you decide not to use an action/item this night, please let me know.

i'm glad to see the stuff i pointed out about Bela was correct then.

bela's comment is full of WIFOM. given that she's scum i think we should ignore it and not let it effect any cases we may or maynot have on Jack in the future.

it's interesting that only Key & Tyn responded to my break down from Day 1 ... Jack, could you also explain why you find those two the most scummy. Dar is pinging my radar as well for her comment on Nol's death, but thats about it

Archived