DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Ask Narg!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Narg,

Where should I go this Sunday? It's a public holiday and so I am ready to get messy, but the question is, where?

Narg think you go to belly. Narg hungry and you might be tasty with ketchup. You can party there.

Dear Narg,

How many Trollocs are there left?

Narg cannot count that high. Narg smart, but Narg not freakin' mathematician. But Narg did eat one this morning. Maybe that help.

Dear Narg,

I have question about matters of the heart. My friends gilfriend left him a few weeks ago for an aquatinance of his. My friend is understandably upset. He has sworn vengance and I have been trying to talk him out of it. Any advice on how I should proceed?

Dear Narg,

I have question about matters of the heart. My friends gilfriend left him a few weeks ago for an aquatinance of his. My friend is understandably upset. He has sworn vengance and I have been trying to talk him out of it. Any advice on how I should proceed?

Narg think trench should give friend Nine Inch Nails cd. Make vengeance mean something. Maybe revive Trent Reznor career.

Dear Narg,

Can I borrow a dollar?

Sure. But Narg keep money in pocket you no want to go.

narg,

what would you do for a klondike bar?

Narg probably just buy one. Narg wonder why more people no see this. Narg think price is right there on packet.

Dear Narg,

Do you have any fears or phobias?

Narg have great fear of fear itself. Thats why Narg no fear. Otherwise Narg be fearful. And that make Narg scared.

Dear Narg,

What is your favorite movie? Favorite song?

Narg favourite movie "Like water for chocolate". Very touching. Narg especially like the part where Whoopi Goldberg eat everybody face right off skull.

Favourite song is John Mayer - Your Body is Wonderland. Narg like thrill rides. Narg like to ride your body down steep hill like tobogan.

Narg,

how would you deal with a coworker who constantly lies, trys to make others look bad to make herself look better and is about as old as dirt so therefor would not be good in the cook pot due to stringy tough meat.

dear narg,

what was i thinking?

Cindy not thinking with brain. Cindy thinking with part that attracted to Narg. Narg use this infat...afect...Narg use this to ruin life. Narg good Shadowspawn.

Dear Narg,

I can't seem to kick this depression. Do you ever get depressed? What do you do? What should I do?

Narg sometimes feel down. Narg make someone fall in love with Narg, and lead them to make poor financial and relationship choices. It somewhat satisfying.

Narg,

Do you have any tips for a successful job interview?

Yes.

Narg,

how would you deal with a coworker who constantly lies, trys to make others look bad to make herself look better and is about as old as dirt so therefor would not be good in the cook pot due to stringy tough meat.

Narg recommend starting underground movement to make her quit. Fill her worklife with annoying things, like jello'd staplers and lunch missing from fridge. She get hint. Or die. Either way, Red get satisfaction from passive agressive one sided war.

dear narg,

what was i thinking?

Cindy not thinking with brain. Cindy thinking with part that attracted to Narg. Narg use this infat...afect...Narg use this to ruin life. Narg good Shadowspawn.

eeeeewwwwwwwwww. . . .

no, that wasn't it . . .

but the seller totally caved, so thanks for your shadowy support. :smile:

eeeeewwwwwwwwww. . . .

no, that wasn't it . . .

but the seller totally caved, so thanks for your shadowy support. :smile:

Narg glad nocturnal visit proved useful. Narg leave who Narg vistited to readers' imagination.

Dear Narg,

what happened to the people in my now empty dormitory here? Were they eaten by trollocs? Can it be that simple?

Narg offended. "Eaten by trollocs" not simple. It comprised many steps.

1) Trollocs capture humans

2) Trollocs transport humans

Next number) Trollocs feed humans strict diet to ensure good marbling

Next number) Trollocs marinate or preseason humans

Next number) Trollocs cook humans

Finally Trollocs eat humans. (There step after that, but Narg think you not interested)

Dear Narg,

Is there a Trolloc attack squad closing in on Justin Bieber's current location?

Narg give little secret. Bieber actually Graendal using Mirror Mask. Sings Compulsion to make new pre-teen Darkfriend army. Plan going very well, actually.

Finally Trollocs eat humans. (There step after that, but Narg think you not interested)

Actually, I'm interested in different cultures and their habits... so what happens next?

Trollocs then loosen belts and tell stories over Cookpot. Sign Coomobayah, great lord, coombayah. Now and then we have cuddle party.

Archived