DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Ask Narg!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Narg,

This one's important so I'm using capitals.

Should I stay in my falling down rented hovel in the Blight, with my friends, and their children, to whom I am very attached (and could eat if I had to, as you have pointed out), and die here, loved and surrounded by friends?

Or should I grow up and buy my own bigger, standing up hovel in the Blight, where I will die alone and unloved, with equity and a better credit rating?

Please hurry, I value your non-human opinion, and the mood swings are tearing me apart.

Cindy

Dear Narg,

What were your thoughts on 'of Mice and Men'? I thought it was crap, personally.

Narg think men taste more better than mice. Unless man is Macaulay Culkin. Narg then prefer mice. Even crap.

Narg,

have you ever tried Curry in your cook pot? it taste great on chicken and everything tastes like chicken.

Narg think you try cannibalism then you know not all taste chicken. But Narg better not find you steal Narg food! Narg see you close to Narg cookpot and Narg be mad. Narg be gassy too. Mad and gassy, not good Narg mix!

Narg, why did my computer just hate me a die?

Narg think computer sound smart. Not more smart than Narg, no. Narg know count to four. But Narg think computer want friend with benefits.

narg, could you de-rabbit my yard? and de-woodchuck it as well? i would be grateful. thanks.

also, can you explain why the most destructive creatures on earth are also the cutest?

Narg think no thing be cute after chewed for an hour.

Dear Narg,

Do you have any children? Little Narglings or Narglettes or baby myrdraal to call your own?

Narg not know touch of woman. But Narg know the hand, leg and feet of one.

Dear Narg,

This one's important so I'm using capitals.

Should I stay in my falling down rented hovel in the Blight, with my friends, and their children, to whom I am very attached (and could eat if I had to, as you have pointed out), and die here, loved and surrounded by friends?

Or should I grow up and buy my own bigger, standing up hovel in the Blight, where I will die alone and unloved, with equity and a better credit rating?

Please hurry, I value your non-human opinion, and the mood swings are tearing me apart.

Cindy

Narg wonder why wait till die? And if die, take friends with. If they be good friends, they come!

Dear Narg,

Is Cindy from Illian? Her last question sounded very much like Bayle Domon.

Narg think cindy from seventh circle of a place refernced in Dante's popular guide book, the Inferno.

pretty close. take first left after leaving shayol ghul. watch out for potholes, wash-outs and deer.

Dear Narg,

Can I have a cookie?

That is all.

Narg say yes. Narg want you plump for when Narg eat you. If Narg can ask not wear anything with sequin though. Narg appreciate. Sequin make Narg poo twinkle.

Dear Narg,

Is Cindy from Illian? Her last question sounded very much like Bayle Domon.

Narg think cindy from seventh circle of a place refernced in Dante's popular guide book, the Inferno.

pretty close. take first left after leaving shayol ghul. watch out for potholes, wash-outs and deer.

Narg not afraid! Narg make holes in pots, never wash in or out. But, Narg like deer. Funny horns that Narg like to tie to tree from and play piñata!! Deer filled with surprise.

Narg,

why do squirrels always try to cross a road right when a car is comming instead of waiting?

also, Bubba and i are having a disagreement, you see both of us have different opinions as to why the Chicken crossed the road; i was hoping that you could settle this long heated debate for us once & for all.

Narg,

why do squirrels always try to cross a road right when a car is comming instead of waiting?

also, Bubba and i are having a disagreement, you see both of us have different opinions as to why the Chicken crossed the road; i was hoping that you could settle this long heated debate for us once & for all.

Narg think squirrel does that because road kill be more tasty. Squirrel be considerate.

Narg think chicken cross road.... because chicken want get to other side? Yes, Narg think that! Chicken defy road. Chicken win. Road loser. Boo hoo road. Narg boo hoo.

Hey Narg,

What is your favourite beverage? And what is your favourite food-drink combo?

Narg like suck marrow from human bone, with side of tendon.

Dear Narg,

What is the meaning of Life?

Narg let you know when Narg chew on your earlobes. Narg not sure if you hear still, but Narg say and if not hear then Narg mime.

Dang, Narg smart. I thought I'd slip that last bit by Narg, with no success.

Dear Narg,

I'm thinking of getting my husband a present just to be nice. The problem is, we already have all the gadgets he could want. What should I get him?

Dear Narg,

Have you seen Bob? He seems to be missing from the moat lately.

Also, are all those feathers yours? Or did you steal some from my chickens?

Thanks muchly,

Daruya

Dang, Narg smart. I thought I'd slip that last bit by Narg, with no success.

Dear Narg,

I'm thinking of getting my husband a present just to be nice. The problem is, we already have all the gadgets he could want. What should I get him?

Narg think nice for suckers but Narg answer question with question. What are husband hobbies?

Dear Narg,

Have you seen Bob? He seems to be missing from the moat lately.

Also, are all those feathers yours? Or did you steal some from my chickens?

Thanks muchly,

Daruya

Bob on extended vacation to Endor if you know what Narg mean. As for feathers, Narg not know what you talking about (Narg really know but Narg play stupid because Narg smart).

Dear Narg,

Would you like me to draw you? :3

Sure but make sure to get Narg good side.

Dear Narg,

Windows, Linux or Mac

Narg hear good things about Linux but Narg lazy so Narg use Windows. Narg never use Mac, but Narg hear Apples taste good with cinnamon.

Dear Narg,

I have a question and it is a 2 part question.

Do Trolloc's take off a vitims clothes before they put them in the cook pot? And if they dont, what is your favorite clothing material to eat, wool or silk?

Dear Narg,

My husband's hobbies are easy: He wants to be the Na'Bliss. {or however it's spelled).

Narg think maybe buy husband dictionary and find out.

Dear Narg,

I have a question and it is a 2 part question.

Do Trolloc's take off a vitims clothes before they put them in the cook pot? And if they dont, what is your favorite clothing material to eat, wool or silk?

Narg not mind. Sometime Narg take women's clothes and try on. Narg like airflow.

Archived