DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Ask Narg!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Narg,

Is there a Trolloc attack squad closing in on Justin Bieber's current location?

Narg give little secret. Bieber actually Graendal using Mirror Mask. Sings Compulsion to make new pre-teen Darkfriend army. Plan going very well, actually.

Dear Narg, how does Selena Gomez play into these evil plans?

dear narg,

the hovel i was going for seemed too hovelly on closer inspection, so i'm going to get something nice instead. still in the blight, but, you know, with no asbestos or sulfur pits.

so - buy or build?

and if build - modular, stick, or other?

thanks.

(legal disclaimer - as always, i will not hold you liable for my foolish errors in judgment. i will blame my upbringing.)

Dear Narg,

Will Rand survive the last Battle?

Yes. But Narg know, when he go home to farm dirt he trip on rake and break neck on well, million dollar baby style. Gratuitiously sad. Narg not see narrative purpose.

Dear Narg,

Is there a Trolloc attack squad closing in on Justin Bieber's current location?

Narg give little secret. Bieber actually Graendal using Mirror Mask. Sings Compulsion to make new pre-teen Darkfriend army. Plan going very well, actually.

Dear Narg, how does Selena Gomez play into these evil plans?

Selena is designed to make followers angry and jealous, drive darkteens into frenzy. Narg think murderous rampage start on Wednesday.

dear narg,

the hovel i was going for seemed too hovelly on closer inspection, so i'm going to get something nice instead. still in the blight, but, you know, with no asbestos or sulfur pits.

so - buy or build?

and if build - modular, stick, or other?

thanks.

(legal disclaimer - as always, i will not hold you liable for my foolish errors in judgment. i will blame my upbringing.)

Narg think nothing wrong with shallow pit in the gravel. Just make sure to dig deep enough to cover completely - blight get cold at night.

dear Narg,

Do you smoke weed?

Narg not know what you talk about. All Narg know is he follows the 'cool' Trollocs to behind the bike shed at 4:20 every afternoon, and floats home happy. Hungry, but happy.

dear narg,

do you have a day job?

Not anymore. Narg go bye bye now faire is finished.

Bye friends. Narg return one day. Look for spoken word album with Sean Penn and Victoria Beckham hitting stores soon. Titled "Tea with Narg", we do epic retelling of Justin Timberlake's unofficial biography, Futuresexlovesounds. Critics raving. Already 3 copies sold on preorder. Billed to someone named "Goldenballs". Narg think Faile have too much spiced wine that night.

Bye friends.

Archived