DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Ishmael to the BT

Talya

Welcome, welcome...I have written off to have you added to the main group here, after which you will be able to see our Privates (don't look at Ed's too closely!)

The Tainted Times shows different things going on, so feel free to join in. It also has a link to our website which is full of info, though needs a little updating! (please don't join the site - you don't need to - nothing goes on there except me torturing the FL's when I'm board!)

any Questions please ask?

And have a brownie or five!

• 1 year later...

Welcome Ishy!! I was always fond if Ishy in the books, so I shortned it for him, so I thought I'd do the same for you. No I'm not crazy *talks to Pete, her imaginary unicorn* You can ask Pete.

I just found this buried way down the list. And noticed that this was the very first usage of my nickname. This seems forever ago.

good to see you here apprentice!!! now you can truly learn the power of the tainted side!!!

Basel Tress is ri tiii riii i just cant say a lightie is anything other then wrong but in this case shes the opposite of wrong!! Stick around!! Tina needs some new dolls!

I found out he was a member the other day ... we was sharing stuff lol

I was surprised though, as I'd never seen him post here. Now he just has to drag Key over to join us and we can go on merry adventures in the world of OP Battles.

And you got points and bonus points for double winning in the Sith Mafia :smile:

Archived