DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

*Takes away Deadly's stash of Magic Mushrooms* :rolleyes:

Damon, what happened is that ... bugger me if I know ... chaos? People flinging knives from 200 feet away and magically managing to cuts the bonds holding a very sassy hostage who's surrounded by about 20 armed tower guards who somehow stand immobile while said amazing knife thrower manages to sneak into the Tower, and through the whole Tower, to rescue her?

But in the mean time I've been drinking lots of lovely minty tasting Kaf. So right now I'm crossing my knees and really REALLY hoping that General thingy of theirs rocks up SOON! Apparently we're having a peace talk. Or smoking a peace pipe. Oh and I still can't recall why I ordered a banquet for tonight and who I invited. Oops?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Takes away Deadly's stash of Magic Mushrooms* :rolleyes:

Damon, what happened is that ... bugger me if I know ... chaos? People flinging knives from 200 feet away and magically managing to cuts the bonds holding a very sassy hostage who's surrounded by about 20 armed tower guards who somehow stand immobile while said amazing knife thrower manages to sneak into the Tower, and through the whole Tower, to rescue her?

But in the mean time I've been drinking lots of lovely minty tasting Kaf. So right now I'm crossing my knees and really REALLY hoping that General thingy of theirs rocks up SOON! Apparently we're having a peace talk. Or smoking a peace pipe. Oh and I still can't recall why I ordered a banquet for tonight and who I invited. Oops?

Oh shit I just laughed out loud. It's 5 in the morning here and people are sleeping! lol

*Paetric watches the skies for the aerial bombardment that is sure to follow, hoping that the towers newly installed radar and anti sho wing shock lance battery will be enough to hold them off*

dont worry mother, two can play at that game.

*fnorrll sees the leader of the archers make his move and reacts swiftly. As he flees with lessa, fnorrll shouts to paetric, volke, wolf, and the rest of the tower guard "take the side street!" then turns the opposite corner and scales the side of a turret. No one knows this tower like he does.

Once atop the turret fnorrll counts to ten to get the timing right, then jumps off, drawing his dagger as he plummets 20 feet thru the air and landing sprawling on top of the fleeing archers. Lessa, weak from blood loss thanks to her artery being nicked by deadlys dagger, doesnt rise again. Fnorrlls dagger goes into deadlys left calf, not once but twice.

Just then the rest of the guard arrive. Fnorrll picks himself up, dusts himself off, and orders Lessa bound again, and deadly searched for all weapons then chained to a nearby post by the ankle. He is then left to wolfbro to deal with whilst fnorrll sits with everyone else a safe 20 feet away, knocked arrow in hand just in case anyone makes a move*

Wolf, he's all yours, make it fair, knife fight him or something. And dont get too brutal, we gotta send him back to corki in one piece.

Paet, take less to the dungeon.

*looks at the archers*

You need a much bigger bloody army to attack the White Tower.

*is taken before the Amyrlin Seat. bows before her*

Thank you Mother. I have two requests. When the Warders came to visit the Band during their march, the following items were discovered missing: our golden flute, our golden drum, our golden horn and Thom Merrlin's golden harp. We request that those items are returned to us in the best condition possible, polished, undented and unplayed. Also, we wish that all Band members that the Tower captured be released, Healed if needed and allowed to go their way.

*presents the Amyrlin Seat a bag of Kaf*

*Raises eyebrow and sniffs*

I couldn't POSSIBLY accede to those requests honestly if you people couldn't bother to guard your possessions better then wait you said Kaf? Ok well I can be reasonable ...

*Pats Hoody* ok ok go stab someone. On the other side. But no killing cos the Yellows can't Heal that, ok?

*Slaps a hand over Fnorrll's mouth.*

Oh you have more Kaf, you say? What a nice person you are! ... soo these things you wanted back. You say a flute, a drum, a horn and some old guy's harp? Gold? For gold I'd need at least 4 bags of Kaf. Each.

In the Main Hall, you say? I hope someone's guarding it properly! Fnorll, take the Keeper and go check out those bags. No wait, my Warder's passed out drunk again, so you'd better stay here and guard me. Send some other Warders to guard the Keeper.

*gets up off the floor where he fell asleep drunk* (different time zones suck my dear)

*whispers in Elgee's ear* You should also ask that I be able to pinch Lessa's bottom whenever I see her with no repercussions *grins*

Archived