DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sits on her heels and waits* If Deadly doesn't make up his mind soon I'll do it because I've been appointed second-in-command

*looks at Lessa, then turns to Fnorrll*

Sir.. it seems that our hostage is the Archer's second-in-command. We may have a bargaining chip. or a way to get teh archers to leave

*Blinks in confusion as Fnorrll pulls her away from Loran*

But ... but ... that's Loran ... isn't it? *Pulls herself towards herself*

You know, now that you mention it, he was behaving a bit strangely .... *Flips out a flow of Fire and Air, neatly slicing "Loran's" shirt from his back, then peers at his shoulder."

... ut oh ... that scar where Damon stabbed him back when we were still aspies and were too scared to go get him Healed by an Aes Sedai because we'd all just finished yet another round of punishments and we really REALLY didn't want to get sent to clean Myst's office AGAIN should be right there on his left shoulder. But it's not.

... It's his evil twin! The one who joined some Band! Fnorrlll, grab him!

... ut oh2 ... Damon ... *rushes to the edge of the wall*

Damon screams a very manly (yeah right) scream as he is thrown from the wall before he crashes gracefully (again, yeah right) into a tree head first and slides down the trunk. Getting up and shaking his fist at the wall he screams, "Damn you Elgee you Trolloc, I'm supposed to protect you!" Pulling out his flask and taking a long swig of the contents before letting out a loud sigh, Damon begins his ascent up the wall to protect his little monstrosity of an Aes Sedai

... oops? *Bats eyelashes and tosses a Flow of Air over the wall for Damon to grab hold of.*

It's a little to your left. No too far go back right. No man you keep missing it! Sheesh why can't you guys see Weaves? SO inconvenient. *Sighs and lowers the Flow of Air a little bit then uses it to just shove Damon up the wall.*

Oh.Man. ... I've not see your eyes look like that since the incident with the erm yeah ok sorry don't you look at me like that and there are witnesses all around us!

Finally climbs up beside his bonded, "What happened since I err..... went to go do some recon?"

*wanders through the streets of Tar Valon, oblivious that the Mother already has lots of Kaf at her disposal*

*after a long time, sees a possible Kaf-selling shop beside a shop labelled “Channel – making the finest perfume since 927 NE*

*wanders into the small shop, and goes up the the innkeeper*

“I, my good sir, am an agent of the White Tower. Here’s my card - ”

*whips out a squished frog and plops it on the countertop* .

Thou shalt give me Kaf – lots of it – if you don’t want Aes Sedai on your heels*

*leaves the shop pulling a big sack of Kaf in a cart, thinking happily that it is a good thing Novices aren’t sworn to the Oaths*

*makes her way carefully and inconspicuously back to the White Tower with her precious load*

From his arborous visage point on a rampart near the group of warders. Deadly watches in amusement as they tie up Lessa his second in command. If only they would know that he was keeping an eye and ear on the whole group up on the tower. Now for the hard part Deadly mutters. In one swift move he looses a dagger at Lessa's bonds and watches in satisfaction as they severe them neatley but winces when he sees a line tread line of scarlet where the ropes had been. Curses himself for not aiming first but quickly recuperates and starts running through the shadows to the group on the tower. Deadly charges the group and runs through them with as soft a movement of the wind on the leaves. He then grabs up Lessa and runs through an open door in the balistade. Hmm so we are in the Accepteds corridor are we. He mumbles as sprinting down the hall. Now to the safty of the shadows. He jumps out one of the windows into a cart full of hay. So we are near the stables convieniant. You know lessa dead weight is pretty hard to monuever in think you can run know? Sets Lessa down and runs up they way he came. While at the exact time taking out 4 arrow, nocking one and sticking the other 3 in his boot for quick access. Shouting over his shoulder he says to Lessa please try not to get tied up again i might not be there next time. beacuse im going to see what i can do with the group of warders up on the rampart. As he runs to the bottom door he easily dissapears into the shadows.

Archived