DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Hears Elgee calling and turns around.* Whoa... someone seems kinda hyper.

*Waves back.* Have you been drinking? :laugh:

By the way... what's up with the light display? *Looks up at the blazing lines of fire.* I didn't realize the archers were coming to party. Where are they anyway?

Mother... you should get inside and find a nice cosy window to watch from. *Takes a strong spyglass out of his pocket.* Get a nice good look at those... strapping young ladies men running around down there.

*Casually pulls a bottle of kaf out from under the warders cloak.* Strong stuff huh?

*Eyes StP* Of COURSE alive! The blood goes all ickey when they're dead. *Sniffs and thinks StP should go visit the Red Ajah and learn some stuff.*

Ooooh Kaf! Could I have some, Loran? *Sidles up to Loran and bats eyelashes*

Red is startled from the the light sleep she was drifting into as a frog jumps on her book she had been reading and ribbits loudly. She jumps wide awake at the sound and blinks as her mind registers the frog now looking up at her. Slowly she blinks, "What in all the creation is a Frog doing in my room?"

Slowly she chuckles, setting her book downand gently scooping up the creature; recalling a rumor she had heard that the Warders were planning involving frogs. Curiously, she stuck her head out into the hall way and noticed it empty. Slowly, she went to each of her sisters & brothers doors; her brow knotting in more confusion as she found all the the Blues, including Dar gone. Grinning as she stopped by Boopsy's room, she let the frog go and closed the door; knowing he'd enjoy the present. Curiously she began to wander down the Tower, sounds of yelling and more ribbits becoming clear the further she went. A frown replaced her grin once more, and she picked up her skirts and lightly jogged towards the sounds; embracing the source as she did.

She stopped as she approached the novice dorms, seeing a fair amount of them sulking and nervous looking; one had a smear of what looked mysteriously like the remants of smores on the corner of her lips. Surpressing a smile, Red straightened herself and asked.

"Whats going on here? Why are there frogs everywhere?" Her eyes moved over the room and she did a double take as they pased over a window. there was an army out there; and what more, they all appeared to be in tights. "And what in the Light is that?" She laughed as she pointed out the window, not being able to believe her own eyes.

Jea finally reached the room where the Amyrlin was at, only to hear Loran making a fool of himself again. Rolling her eyes, Jea found a comfortable spot to stage an attack, waiting for Loran to help clear out the room so they could move ahead with their plan.

*Takes the Kaf back from Elgee and takes a swig.* Whoa... that really hits the spot. *Shakes head vigorously.*

*Spots a frog hopping into the room and watches it curiously.* Say... I wonder what'd happen if someone kissed that frog... maybe it's a prince or something.

*Shrugs and turns to look out at an army of archers in tights.* Aaaargh... some of those tights are too snug... *Hopes he doesn't get nightmares.*

*Grins at Elgee and nods his head towards a group of Aes Sedai.* They're kinda cute... know them?

*Watches them with interest.* :wub:

*Turns and smiles innocently at Elgee.* Be right back.

*Wanders over and strikes up a conversation.* Don't kiss that frog while I'm gone, Mother. I'll be watching from over there. :tongue:

**Spots a frog hopping into the room and watches it curiously.* Say... I wonder what'd happen if someone kissed that frog... maybe it's a prince or something.

I already tried. Nothing. Maybe it was the wrong frog.

*kisses Loran's frog** Nope. Still a frog.

*Accidentally leaves Kaf with the Aes Sedai as he scurries over to Eye the frog.* You sure nothing happened to it Moon?

*Remembers the Kaf and hurries back to get it.* Don't even think about drinking that.

*Rolls eyes as they give him a look and drink his Kaf.* Aaaaargh! Why don't women ever listen! :tongue:

*Turns and glances at the shield and blazing lights which waver mysteriously.* See! Losing focus already. :rolleyes:

Drinking on the job is a big no-no. *Cringes as Elgee glares at him.* There's still some left. :ph34r:

*sees a strange warder addressing the Amyrlin seat and looks at him coldly*

you there- what is your name and rank? I'm the quarter master and i know every member of the guild, i dont recognise your face...

*pulls mother back away gently by the sleeve and approaches the stranger with his swords in hand*

Damon screams a very manly (yeah right) scream as he is thrown from the wall before he crashes gracefully (again, yeah right) into a tree head first and slides down the trunk. Getting up and shaking his fist at the wall he screams, "Damn you Elgee you Trolloc, I'm supposed to protect you!" Pulling out his flask and taking a long swig of the contents before letting out a loud sigh, Damon begins his ascent up the wall to protect his little monstrosity of an Aes Sedai

Ok here we go we are going into the fray. Archers lets move. Lessa you go see if you can take "care" of Damon without innocent and i will be running around trying to get a good visage of the field. *shouts toward the tower* I am throwing down the guantlet.

*Blinks in confusion as Fnorrll pulls her away from Loran*

But ... but ... that's Loran ... isn't it? *Pulls herself towards herself*

You know, now that you mention it, he was behaving a bit strangely .... *Flips out a flow of Fire and Air, neatly slicing "Loran's" shirt from his back, then peers at his shoulder."

... ut oh ... that scar where Damon stabbed him back when we were still aspies and were too scared to go get him Healed by an Aes Sedai because we'd all just finished yet another round of punishments and we really REALLY didn't want to get sent to clean Myst's office AGAIN should be right there on his left shoulder. But it's not.

... It's his evil twin! The one who joined some Band! Fnorrlll, grab him!

... ut oh2 ... Damon ... *rushes to the edge of the wall*

Damon screams a very manly (yeah right) scream as he is thrown from the wall before he crashes gracefully (again, yeah right) into a tree head first and slides down the trunk. Getting up and shaking his fist at the wall he screams, "Damn you Elgee you Trolloc, I'm supposed to protect you!" Pulling out his flask and taking a long swig of the contents before letting out a loud sigh, Damon begins his ascent up the wall to protect his little monstrosity of an Aes Sedai

... oops? *Bats eyelashes and tosses a Flow of Air over the wall for Damon to grab hold of.*

It's a little to your left. No too far go back right. No man you keep missing it! Sheesh why can't you guys see Weaves? SO inconvenient. *Sighs and lowers the Flow of Air a little bit then uses it to just shove Damon up the wall.*

Oh.Man. ... I've not see your eyes look like that since the incident with the erm yeah ok sorry don't you look at me like that and there are witnesses all around us!

*sees a strange warder addressing the Amyrlin seat and looks at him coldly*

you there- what is your name and rank? I'm the quarter master and i know every member of the guild, i dont recognise your face...

*pulls mother back away gently by the sleeve and approaches the stranger with his swords in hand*

*Blinks in confusion as Fnorrll pulls her away from Loran*

But ... but ... that's Loran ... isn't it? *Pulls herself towards herself*

You know, now that you mention it, he was behaving a bit strangely .... *Flips out a flow of Fire and Air, neatly slicing "Loran's" shirt from his back, then peers at his shoulder."

... ut oh ... that scar where Damon stabbed him back when we were still aspies and were too scared to go get him Healed by an Aes Sedai because we'd all just finished yet another round of punishments and we really REALLY didn't want to get sent to clean Myst's office AGAIN should be right there on his left shoulder. But it's not.

... It's his evil twin! The one who joined some Band! Fnorrlll, grab him!

... ut oh2 ... Damon ... *rushes to the edge of the wall*

... oops? *Bats eyelashes and tosses a Flow of Air over the wall for Damon to grab hold of.*

It's a little to your left. No too far go back right. No man you keep missing it! Sheesh why can't you guys see Weaves? SO inconvenient. *Sighs and lowers the Flow of Air a little bit then uses it to just shove Damon up the wall.*

Oh.Man. ... I've not see your eyes look like that since the incident with the erm yeah ok sorry don't you look at me like that and there are witnesses all around us!

*draws his sword and stands next to teh Amyrlin* Fnorrl sir! I can watch the Mother until Damon returns... you take care of whoever that is

Loran shakes his head in amusement, that scar had healed quite a while back. Too bad Elgee hasn't seen him with his shirt off for too long. He idly wonders how much longer before Elgee will find her channeling capabilities diminish. He eyes the tattered warder cloak and sighs. Looks like finding cover will be troublesome. He eyes Fnorrll warily and flicks a glance at the blazing lines of fire. He suddenly grins as the lines waver again more powerfully than before. Now is the time to make his move, his shadows will be back shortly. Maybe cover won't be so hard to find after all.

His hand flickers and a knife cuts the air heading straight for Fnorrll. A second knife quickly joins the first as Loran sweeps a smooth and graceful bow. "About time I get out of here." He explodes into a sprint and in moments he is tearing his way down the wall. He takes care to avoid entering Elgee's view while she still has Saidar at her disposal. As he reaches the ground, shadows loom back to life as the Aes Sedai lose control of their powers. It seems the forkroot is doing its job. He slips into the shadows and heads towards the Warders Guild... what was it they were supposed to be stealing again?!

"No!" Kwom snarled as the Archer started sprinting away from the group. Instead of standing around waiting to see if the Archer would come back into view at any time, he raced along behind him, and dropped from the wall halfway down the length and landed in a roll to absorb the impact. It also put him on the ground a little before the other reached it. Drawing his sword and pointing it at the Archer-in-disguise in one smooth motion, Kwom narrowed his eyes, the green ter'angreal around his neck collecting shadows and glinting with them the way an ordinary emerald would collect light. "You're not getting away that easily."

Loran grins and watches with interest as the warder draws his sword with a nice smooth motion. "Whoa... impressive. You must have practiced that a lot." His gaze drops to the strange ter'angreal. Did we come to steal ter'angreal? He ponders this in the fraction of a moment it takes to step back and hurl a knife at the bothersome warder. Watching the warder react he waits to ascertain the movement before he flings powder right in the warders face. "If you don't mind... I've got business elsewhere." He turns and takes off again.

As he moves he draws his shorter dagger. Hopefully he won't have to use it. Then again... maybe it's time to stop being so bloody considerate. He stops the useless thoughts and turns his attention to his body. The warders are getting riled up... and Loran is rather fond of being alive. Hopefully nobody has noticed his wasted movements drop away... Loran is rather fond of having trump cards.

Archived