DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I need all the algai to report to the city walls. I found a nice weapon for each of you to use while we sit and watch the marching band men in tights figure how they're gonna cross the river.

marching_band.jpg

Speaking of frogs, there's a Frog I'm starting to miss a lot......Anyone seen Naked~Frog??? :sad:

*remembers where she is and looks anxiously out the window to the hills where nothing seems to be happening...*

not in a good long while. Maybe one of these is Naked~Frog under compulsion~

I miss froggy too. :sad:

Wait! Frogs??

**picks up a frog and kisses it** Damn, not a prince. **checks to see if it is Naked~Frog**

Froggy? Is that you? **No answer** Dangit.

**tosses frog at an archer.**

*grins at Volke* Maybe it's their new regiment

*grins at Wolfbro* Great so they are replacing the Cav and Infants with Frogs? I thought the Band was supposed to be at least Semi-intelligent? Not that I'm complaining or anything... it just makes this fight seem slightly simpler somehow

Maybe if we could get some more frogs in there it might just break them up. hmmm I guess it was a good idea to throw the frogs in after they were already picked up, to honor Nekkid from where she is. *Starts to wind his way through the forest in all kinds of different tracks so no one can follow.* that should do to divert all possible assailants *thinks of Wolf* just need to get up higher, *spots a nice oak near by and starts to climb. He gets to the top and is surprised that he is in a good vantage point in a heavily dense part of the forest* Now just to survey the feild and see what happens next.

ever since having frog rent the space in my mind ive been able to communicate with frogs. maybe i should use this to communicate with the archers.*pulls a frog from a hidden pocket in his greives and whispers quietly to it* Ok first go to lessa and tell her when everyone starts to move i will be in the front lines. right now im scouting, Second go to everyone else and see all the other banders andsee if they have anything to report. ok go now. *lowers the frog from the tree with some rope he had* *sits back and surveys the field*

*nods slowly* Yes he is...

*stares at Wolf* I don't know what is up between you two... but seriously? I hope he's not in the first wave, cause the last thing I need is for you to kept preoccupied with him and make me deal with everything else

*notices way down by the tower in a middle window a person just starring, it looks like at him* hmmm i wonder do i have my own personal stalker, if that is true that would be pretty awesome. speaking of frogs i just remembered a joke maybe i should think it to myself to cheer me up.

A computer programmer happens across a frog in the road. The frog pipes up, "I'm really a beautiful princess and if you kiss me, I'll stay with you for a week". The programmer shrugs his shoulders and puts the frog in his pocket.

A few minutes later, the frog says "OK, OK, if you kiss me, I'll give you great love for a week". The programmer nods and puts the frog back in his pocket.

A few minutes later, "Turn me back into a princess and I'll be your wife for a whole year!". The programmer smiles and walks on.

Finally, the frog says, "What's wrong with you? I've promised you me for a year from a beautiful princess and you won't even kiss a frog?"

"I'm a programmer," he replies. "I don't have time beatiful princesses.... But a talking frog is pretty neat."

Thinking about kinda reminds me of Nekkid

*goes back to planning a defence method and a offense method*

*grabs a handful of Algai and takes them to the aerie. Together they release 50 falcons into the sky which hunt all the frogs*

*looks through his telescope. Spots deadly, and something else. Whispers orders to a nearby green and watches as she channels air and shakes a bee hive in the forest right next to deadly*

*watches the fun*

Archived