DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

Seriously Sis!  Are you trying to kill me?  I almost choked on my oatmeal.  Bridge??!!???  ROFL 

Horn, Bridge is a boy.  Yup, I'm in trouble.  So how many times has mini-Horn fallen over? 

*pats her pocket subtley*  MG stamp?  No idea what you could me.  :wink:   Glad to have you home Sis.  We should all go check out the Barracks and do some heavy drinking.  Starry must be getting lonely over there.  It's been quite quiet lately.

DL! You're still here too, nice to see you. :smile:  Just keep those shooty, pointy stick things pointing o'er that way.

lmao sis *evil grin* couldn't resist...though I think I'd prefer if you didn't expire any time soon.

A mini Horn? Seriously? Wow. I need to check your facebook more often. :tongue:

Ah Starrick.. yes, we've met briefly over on the RP side. An Infant huh? Good show! The world always needs more of us. So many bars to wreck, so little time. :laugh:

We did too. I keep forgetting to haul myself back over there.... I'm still not sure if I'm an infant or not. I went infant before the rr system started back up, then went through the rr system but I don't think I got in the graduation thing. I've got private board access though, that should be enough of a finality....

*pats the Wookiee*  Sooo soft....can I use you for a pillow?

BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I share with you my 'using the wookiee as a pillow without having your arms ripped off' permission.

He he he...

ROFL!!  I only posted that cause I made a reply and realized it was in the wrong thread.  Had to edit something in since I couldn't delete it and that was the first thing that popped into my head. 

Sis...no plans on expiring anytime soon.  Like a credit card, every few years they extend my expiration date.  :tongue:  

Mini-Horn and Bridge are around the same age.  I think mini-horn is a month younger than Bridge.  Great, now I'm going to be calling my son Bridge all the time.  Thanks Sis!  :laugh:

*Eyes the water speculatively*

Lots of wee things poppin up......

You know Brid....you will now find yourself calling your child Bridge. And when he ask you where he got the nickname, you will have to tell him about all of us. Then he will have you institutionalized.

Dice, DL, MaaaaAAAAAAAAYYYYY*Ooooof*

Well howdy there little lady. ;)

DL! You're still here too, nice to see you. :smile:  Just keep those shooty, pointy stick things pointing o'er that way.

lmao sis *evil grin* couldn't resist...though I think I'd prefer if you didn't expire any time soon.

A mini Horn? Seriously? Wow. I need to check your facebook more often. :tongue:

Ah Starrick.. yes, we've met briefly over on the RP side. An Infant huh? Good show! The world always needs more of us. So many bars to wreck, so little time. :laugh:

yup still knocking round these parts, not as active as i was since the new little one but still here

*tackle hugs sam* hey sam!! :smile:

Mwahahaha...Bridge is a good name... my work here is... no sis, not done...just beginning :laugh: , or should that be recommencing? :huh:

Don't worry Samkins, she can just tell him it was his Aunty Tay's fault. Pretty sure the wee lad is destined to be an Infant you know but don't tell Brid I said so, she'll get stroppy. :ph34r:

Gratz on the latest addition then DL... I swear you're all on hormone treatment or something. Wayyyy too many babies.

Jaysus, Joseph an' Mary on a BIKE! This place sounds like a henhouse with no flamin' Rooster! I could hear you scrubs yammerin' from the stables an' that drunken sot of a glue factory reject Bunyan was raisin' a ruckus over some RR not fillin' his swill bucket full enough!

What's all this BrouHaH..... oh.. ummm.. why Top o'th Morn.. waitaminute.. can't be mornin', I'm bleedin' awake. Why hello Ms. .... Taymist is it? We've met somewhere before ain't we?

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! *charges, pounces and huggles* Never seen you before in my life... and it's about time ye showed up, ye auld pirate  :tongue:  *grins broadly* Where are you hiding supplies of my special brew? This place seems to have run out. Cannae find me tankard either yet phhfft.

Ooooof! Lemme up ya' goat ropin' hoyden! I'm yer' Bro, not some Infant tackling dummy! Well... the 'tackling' part applies anyhow :dry:

Special Brew? Hmmm... special brew *His eyes sparkle of a sudden and a half face smile appears* Umm... If I recall ... Footy an' I buried a keg ten paces east of the big leatherleaf behind the Stables. I remember now, 'cause I just noted a Cav midden heap over that very spot when I let Destiny and Matey loose a bit ago :dry::biggrin: 

Mwahahaha...Bridge is a good name... my work here is... no sis, not done...just beginning :laugh: , or should that be recommencing? :huh:

Don't worry Samkins, she can just tell him it was his Aunty Tay's fault. Pretty sure the wee lad is destined to be an Infant you know but don't tell Brid I said so, she'll get stroppy. :ph34r:

Gratz on the latest addition then DL... I swear you're all on hormone treatment or something. Wayyyy too many babies.

with HIS parents?? I doubt it lol   may end up a wolfkin tho...

lol ive been told its cause of the recession and the release of 50 shades of gray thats caused the baby boom

Ha ha!!  With my luck he'd go Archie!!  :tongue:   I would go with recommencing Sis...such a nice word.  :wink:

Sam I Am, I plan on blaming everything on Aunty Tay.  :wink:

Congrats DL!!  Can't say that I"ve read or will read 50 shades of gray so we can't blame that.  LOL