DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm Back Too

Dwynwen

It's good to see you all!

Since I've been gone, I finished earning the required number of postdoctoral hours that I needed, took and passed the national boards on the first try (thank the Light), and will be taking the state boards soon. Once that last hurdle is cleared, I'll be licensed to practice independently and will get a significant raise in salary. I lost a little bit of weight, but still haven't reached my goal. I finally found someone to make me a Batgirl costume, which I wore to the last Dragon*Con. I dated a little bit, but haven't had a boyfriend lately. I recently joined OkCupid and am talking to a couple of interesting guys there, so we'll see where that leads.

Oh, and Myst--having roomed with Jenn and Jimmy at multiple Cons, I can believe that. I've seen worse. :wink:

Edit to add: I've been getting weird error messages saying I am not authorized to use the PM system or view profiles. Help!

You have certainly been a busy lady! Congratulations on all those achievements, Dwyn :biggrin:

About the PM system: as far as I can figure it out, DM8 can in fact NOT handle too much traffic, and once it starts balking, they have to take the "pretties" away. Unfortunately, the PM system is one of those "pretties". I could be wrong about the reason, but the end result is that no-one can access the PM system at times.

Aww, that's too bad. At least it's not "operator error" on my part. I don't want to break anything while figuring out the new boards. :)

I was wondering if I could please be re-added to the correct usergroups? I was removed in the purge a few months ago. No rush, though; I just wanted to mention it here since I can't send PMs right now.

According to my image folder, I wandered back in at the end of June. I'm basing this on when I made my signature picture, since that's probably the easiest measure for me to determine this by.

Was it really June Rae? Hmmmm I remember having a small party with Elgee when I noticed you back but I can't for the life of me remember when it was. So bad is me.

Welcome back Dwyn you've been busy. I remember you. *hug*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived