DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, where are you based?

FarShainMael

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhh... I guess the closest city that people would actually know is St. Louis, but it's like an hour and a half away. I live in a small town of 18,000 people (larger than that during the school year- it's a college town).

And that's in Missouri, in the United States.

Currently I am in St. Louis, MO USA. 

When I started WOT I was in central Virginia in the US.  Though I've read WOT all over the world, Spain, Guam, Bosnia.  Lord of Chaos came out while I was in bootcamp in Orlando Fl. and I snuck it in there and read it when I cold.  Not easy to do and get away with, though I don't know for sure if I would have gotten in trouble or not, but didn't want to find out.

Two places are my home at the moment:

caister, Norfolk, UK (~2 Minutes from Great Yarmouth, 45 minutes from Norwich, ~3 hours from London) during the University holidays

And when I'm at University I'm the other side of the country - in Bath, Somerset.

@Owayn: Enfield Co.Meath calling!

Got lost in Meath the other day or was it Kildare. Maynooth, Kells and Clane that area. No bleeding sign posts. Was driving the beetle down from the mechanics and that was driving me mad too, couldn't turn down the heating.

By the way its cool to have another Irish person here, I had a feeling you were from this part of the globe from some of your posts ,well here or UK. I think you used eejit in a sentence.

Hello by the way.

Archived