DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this just occurred to me. I definitely don't see Adella being scum, because if you'll remember from the books (possibly movies too I can't remember) the palintir only see what Sauron wants them to see, unless they are strong enough, which the person in question was not. Therefore I would say Meesh's views are questionable at best.

That makes twice that we have been prevented from lynching Adella.  She's either very lucky...or very scummy  ???

Uhm, I was NOT a popular candidate for a lynch before today, so I have no clue what you're talking about Tigs. I can't say much according to the game, except that Mynd is right about me. Althought I don't have anyone whispering in my ear that I am aware of.

I voted you because Mynd is doing a fairly good job of convincing me of his innocence, while you are the only one from day 1 that didn't change my opinion of you for the better. Not that you have posted much.

Hello everyone!  I hope the heat has come off me now so I will make up something about how my computer was down even though I've been seen lurking online all this time.  Let me do a reread and act confused and blame it on the Mynd & Ed spam!

Hello everyone!  I hope the heat has come off me now so I will make up something about how my computer was down even though I've been seen lurking online all this time.  Let me do a reread and act confused and blame it on the Mynd & Ed spam!

how have i been seen online I've got my thing to not log me out but i havent been able to use my computer since saturday i posted that to explain why i havent posted and so i wouldnt be modkilled for inactivity

As daylight creeps through the windows of the Inn. Your head thick with the drink from the night before. You knew you shouldn’t have had that last Pint. As you all surface you noticed that there has been a bit of a blood bath over night.

The bodies soon mount up, Adella has been killed cleanly and it looks like she did not suffer at all. Amadine, seems to be in a very peculiarly position and not marks on there, maybe magic had been used! And then David H and Ed were collapsed in a pile with some not too accurate stab wounds and various cuts and bruises!

No one felt like breakfast that morning, especially not the hobbits.  You set off and the atmosphere around you could be cut by a knife!

Adella – Thoedin is dead

Amadine – Frodo is dead

David H – Sam is dead

Ed – Gimli is dead

It is now Day 3 there are 21 people left. It takes 12 people to lynch!

You have until Sunday 16th 8PM GMT to lynch someone

Oh my God. :D

Okay, I know it's not a good thing, but I think it's hilarious that we are only in Bree and we have lost Frodo and Sam, and Gimli... :D

Okay, okay, back into the game. :D

Umm, Adella and Ed being dead is helpful, now that we have their alignments cleared up.

Also, now I know I was wrong about Adella, so that's helpful, too. >.<  Such a fool I am...

I kinda want to vote for either Som1 or else Marta.

First off, Marta is innocent....and likes catapults!  ;)

Now then, let's look closely at this....

Adella (Theodin) has been killed cleanly and it looks like she did not suffer at all.

Clean cut, like a ranger? This seems like a Vigilante kill to me.  

Amadine (Frodo), seems to be in a very peculiarly position and not marks on there, maybe magic had been used!

Gandalf or Sauromon perhaps?  Maybe Sauron himself?

And then David H (Sam) and Ed (Gimli) were collapsed in a pile with some not too accurate stab wounds and various cuts and bruises!

It's the not too accurate stab wounds.  Ring Wraiths?  Or maybe Super-Orc? Either way, there is something about this kill that I am very familiar with.  Something doubled this person's actions last night and now, they are missing something...precious.

Yes, so in other words.....  [glow=red,2,300]Million[/glow]  ;)

Brilliant deductions, Mynd, and OH, it took me a second to get what you meant about the catapults. :D >.<

I think you're most likely right about Millon, I probably wouldn't have even noticed the things you did, I'm really unobservant. :D

So, I think I'm not going to vote this Day Phase.

Archived