DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about "copped" as in "I had a feeling, so I copped him"  ;D

That's even worse! "I copped a feel of him" BWAHAHAHA!!

That's totally what I thought too! LOL

Well, I fully expect Mynd to make it until tomorrow and then he will claim healer protection or the mafia must have not targeted him because of fear of said protection. Mynd is most likely the godfather of the mafia if he is scum at all. His over zealous want to be viewed by a finder screams of it.

Agreed - highly suspicious.

Yeah, it's definitely a WiFoM for me...Mynd is better than this...but is he counting on that? He's going into my suspicious pile. I've asked about the deadline as well, because I didn't want to search for it...part of the reason I put the deadline in the topics of my games so it's easy for people to see.

Or, maybe I just defend thinks that make sense to me. What a notion, since scum try to make everything everyone does is scummy, why would a townie try to state that things seem innocent?! :o

Wow, Mynd. You jump on aemon for asking when the deadline is, then you jump on Adella for saying exactly what I'm thinking: Um, is it a crime to want to know how long a phase is going to last? What if you like to know how long you'll be waiting for results at the longest?  Mafia's fun when it's moving. Big deal.

You are acting so scummy, ya know.  Pinging tons of radars, both slightly before the end of Day and now that we're into night. Keep it up and you'll see how the noose feels, at this rate.

Night Ends  Sunday 9th May 4pm GMT

I hope you can all see that ;D

Now there a still a few that need to get in your night actions. Failure to do so by that time  and you lose it. Get them in before and I can end night early.

Another point, look for anyone going out of their way to say that they knew the lynch on Al Jenn was a mistake.  Remember, ONLY THE MAFIA KNOW WHO IS NOT MAFIA FOR SURE!

You are far too good a mafia-player to make this mistake. Hence it is not a mistake, hence you are mafia.

Can someone remind of when the deadline is?

Well, there goes your cover for being a Vanilla Townie.  Why not just say "HEY EVERYONE! I HAVE A NIGHT ACTION!!"  That was both lazy and foolish.

Or it could mean he wants day to start. As do I.

Still 36 hours till deadline? (well, almost...)

Can someone remind of when the deadline is?

Who uses this wording unless they have something to turn in?

If I was a vanilla townie and I wanted to know when the end of night was (without going back to find the post), I would ask "when is Night Ending?"  Deadline implies that you have something to turn in!

Or maybe I am just grasping at straws.....hmmm?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Or maybe you aren't mafia and are trying to point them in the direction that they should look. Because no townie I know wold want to point out something like that. Your repeating it only makes it more obvious. I myself just think he was curious, because he wanted to see how long it would take until day so we could go scum hunting.

Or maybe you aren't mafia and are trying to point them in the direction that they should look. Because no townie I know wold want to point out something like that. Your repeating it only makes it more obvious. I myself just think he was curious, because he wanted to see how long it would take until day so we could go scum hunting.

Oh please, how would you possibly know for sure?  I will give you that it could appear scummy to call someone out for using the words "deadline" instead of "when does night end?" because it surely indicates someone submitting a night action.....

....however, your post above is the most "I'm innocent and fart rainbows!" post I have ever read! Are you serious? He wanted to see how long it would take until day so we could go scum hunting!  Even I don't make blatant "Look how innocent I am" statements like that....and I actually DO scum hunting unlike some others here.  

And, as many of you know, there is always method to my madness....and madness to my method.

Mynd. Your technique is weak. I have seen better from you. Which incidentally makes me thinj he is not scum.

I love when people make blanket sheep statements with nothing to back it up.  "You look Scummy" or "Your argument is invalid" or "Your technique is weak."

How exactly is my technique weak, LZM?

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am looking over everything now, and I for one have been playing this game. I am anxious to place my vote on you mynd in the morning. I jsut hope someone finds what or who they are looking for tonight.

Mynd. Your technique is weak. I have seen better from you. Which incidentally makes me thinj he is not scum.

I love when people make blanket sheep statements with nothing to back it up.   "You look Scummy" or "Your argument is invalid" or "Your technique is weak."

How exactly is my technique weak, LZM?

so are you accusing him of being scum when he saidhe thought you were'nt, Mynd is geting overlly defensive and im nearly certain he is scum

Mynd. Remember when you burned me hard in peaces game on mj? That was pome masterful mafia work on your part. What your doing now isnt as good. It seems to me that if you were scumyou would be a lot more devious. And yes. I am meta gaming. Keep in mind that i am playing off a phone so my posts will be short and to the point.

:(

4 more pages.

FOUR more.

FOUR...I'd not be so aggravated about it if I didn't have to deal with this Senior Experience crap that I have to do. I love how this is the first year they started it... :'(

Well I'll be more into this game on Tuesday. Sorry for not helping right now. :P (Tuesday is when I'm done with the MAJORITY of my work)

Archived