DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivial Pursuit - Congratulations White Tower

The markings crawled on the twisted redstone doorframes are also used for what?

[glow=pink,2,300]The markings on the doorways used together are the symbol used to start the game of Snakes and Foxes.  On the doorway in Tear, there were sinuous lines (snakes), and on the doorway in Rhuidean, the doorway is marked with triangles pointing down (foxes).  There is also evidence that the symbol traced on the side of the Tower of Ghenjei with a bronze knife will open a way into the realms of the finns.[/glow]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT FOR QUESTION AND COLORS: The Lord of the Morning believed the war against the Shadow had lasted how long when his good friend Elan Morin payed him a vist?

[glow=yellow,2,300]10 years.

"'Ten years Betrayer...Ten years your fould master has wracked the world.'"[/glow]

Why did the Aiel decided to gift the Carhien peoples with a clipping from the tree of life? I mean they kinda went and savagely butchered the poor man who only wanted a comfortable chair...

[glow=green,2,300]During the Breaking, the Aiel were allowed to dig wells and collect water from the lands of people who would eventually become the country of Cairhien.  After their establishment in the Waste, the Aiel gifted Cairhien with Avendoraldera as thanks for this free sharing of water.[/glow]

Why did the Aiel decided to gift the Carhien peoples with a clipping from the tree of life? I mean they kinda went and savagely butchered the poor man who only wanted a comfortable chair...

[glow=green,2,300]During the Breaking, the Aiel were allowed to dig wells and collect water from the lands of people who would eventually become the country of Cairhien.  After their establishment in the Waste, the Aiel gifted Cairhien with Avendoraldera as thanks for this free sharing of water.[/glow]

Reposting to be after the timestamp.

After Elayne and Nynaeve depart the seafolk ship where are the four places it travels to spread word of the coramoor?

I believe it is [glow=blue,2,300]Dantora and the Aile Jafar, then Cantorin and the Aile Somera.[/glow]

I better not have messed that up. >.<

I'm going to post two new questions, one brown and one blue up. They will be harder than the current questions and relative to each other. They will be for each team respectively.

Edit: Correct Claire.

I underestimated you all a bit and so need to peruse and find something that might take an hour or two to figure out.

Edit 2: Stop making me resubmit my posts!

Name 20 locations that the ways were grown, not to include information from the large while book we know as the concordance.

Nynaeve wishes Lan would wake her with a kiss like who with Talia?

I may have made these questions to difficult we'll see.

Edit: I'll say time stamp, though I would like to think it'll take you that long to find these answers either way.

So 8 hours it is!

Name 20 locations that the ways were grown, not to include information from the large while book we know as the concordance.

[glow=blue,2,300]Stedding Tsofu, Caemlyn, Cairhien (Al'cair'rahienallen), Tear, Manetheren, Stedding Shangtai, Stedding Qichen, Stedding Sanshen, Stedding Cantoine, Stedding Sherandu (swallowed by the Blight), Tar Valon, Illian, Maradon, Ebou Dar (Barashta), Mafal Dadaranell, Ancohima, Londaren Cor, Aren Mador, Aridhol, Shaemal, Deranbar, Braem, Condaris, Hai Ecorimon, Iman. [/glow]

All found in LoC, chapter 20.

Archived