DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivial Pursuit - Congratulations White Tower

Mat quotes a section from a book written by a general 600 years ago. What section does he quote, what is the book, and who is it by?

[glow=brown,2,300]"Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time.  Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run.  Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise.  For the soldier, speed is life." from Fog and Steel by Madoc Comadrin[/glow]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What on earth just happened to my post... I swear I hit submit and it isn't here...

Anyways lets try this again...

Lets keep making this harder and harder...

In Tomaka what happens to males who can channel?

[glow=yellow,2,300]In Tomaka, or Shara, all persons of channeling bloodlines are "marked with tattoos on their faces at birth.  No one with the markings is allowed to marry anyone without; any child of such a union is killed.  Tattoed males are killed in their twenty-first year, in any case, and cloistered before, ignorant even of how to read."[/glow]

LoC, Ch. 6

[glow=yellow,2,300]If they show signs of channeling or if they are 21, they are taken from the village hooded and cloaked as if they were being taken to breed, then they are killed and cremated.[/glow]

Correct *Sighs*

When the group chases Rand fleeing to Tear they cross down the mountains as winter gives way to spring. Which two flowers does Perrin see and what colors are they

Good job Claire, *Shakes my head*, you should have been nominated in my place for the Empy. 

tDR Ch 7:

When the group chases Rand fleeing to Tear they cross down the mountains as winter gives way to spring. Which two flowers does Perrin see and what colors are they

[glow=green,2,300]White Maidens Hope and Pink Jump Up[/glow]

Sorry I'm sleepy. I thought both of those were Claire. Both are correct, Claires is a more complete answer, but I'm going to take Wombats since he was first.

And Ed

Correct

What is the 124771 word in the series?

Joking...

Real question

Name the square Zarine swore hear oath as a hunter and 5 of the 9 hunters we know of in the books from this age

Last question before bed. Night everyone.

Name the square Zarine swore hear oath as a hunter and 5 of the 9 hunters we know of in the books from this age

[glow=orange,2,300]

The Square of Tammaz.

Hunters:

Zarine (Faile Bashere)

Orban

Gann

Areina

Gwil

Lord Luc (claims to be a hunter, at least)

There are heroes who were mentioned as hunters of the horn as well:

Blaes of Matuchin

Buad of Albhain

Gaidal Cain

Lian

Rogosh Eagle-Eye[/glow]

Thanks for the extended information. I actually found another in my thoughts... anyways really last one before bed.

Correct

Who is Rand's mother's first husband's half sister, Rand's mother's first husband's daughter, and Rand's half brother?

The question after this will be the last before the next round which I'm not completely ready for *Shrugs*. It will be a round where you can't use google, the books, or anything else. Completely from your memory. I just need to word the questions such... Well I'm working on it to say the least so it should be hard to cheat.

Archived