DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivial Pursuit - Congratulations White Tower

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct

Question in the morning.

To save time later though: Round four both teams are going to prepare questions for me to answer within 24 hours. Any questions I can't get within that time frame you get. So start preparing. You can use any book (Including TGS - If there are spoilers we will use the QT), the concordance, and any interview with Robert Jordan, Harriet, or Sanderson about the book.

How much money does Rand give to a swordsman who can land a hit on him?

[glow=orange,2,300]An extra day's pay. Triple to any who defeats him one-to-one.  In this case, that would be 2 Tar Valon Gold Marks for those who hit him, and 3 TV Gold Marks for any who defeat him one-to-one.[/glow]

Correct

11 Minutes...

Anyways, round three is starting. No Internet, No Google, No Books, and No Cheating!

First trial question (Still counts for credit)

What are the names of Mat's sisters?

*******************************************************************************************

When I get back I will post a list of questions, 10. There won't be a time restriction between answers but every question will need to be answered by a different member on your team. So no single person can answer twice. If they do it doesn't count and the other team can try and steal your answer. *Smiles* Good luck, questions should be up in 12ish hours when I get back home.

And yes Ed she is right, that is pretty much verbatim from the books. That question I just woke up and after killing adobe reader for making my computer glitchy looked at my book shelf and just said 'meh' so made one up off of the top of my head.

Curse her and her verbatumness (yes, I know it's a spell fail).

Oh! I know these ones (I hope)! Along with Egwene's 4 sisters. :D

Perrin's family is dead, so I don't remember. *sniffle* Apple trees or someting. *cough and gives the answer*

[glow=pink,2,300]Bode and Eldrin. Both his younger sisters.[/glow]

You glow it! >:(

And if she gets it again before I do, I am going to Still her! :o

:D

EDIT FOR GLOW

Curse her and her verbatumness (yes, I know it's a spell fail).

Oh! I know these ones (I hope)! Along with Egwene's 4 sisters. :D

Perrin's family is dead, so I don't remember. *sniffle* Apple trees or someting. *cough and gives the answer*

[glow=pink,2,300]Bode and Eldrin. Both his younger sisters.[/glow]

You glow it! >:(

And if she gets it again before I do, I am going to Still her! :o

:D

Glowedededed

Anyways, round three is starting. No Internet, No Google, No Books, and No Cheating!

I will post a list of questions, 10. There won't be a time restriction between answers but every question will need to be answered by a different member on your team. So no single person can answer twice. If they do it doesn't count and the other team can try and steal your answer. *Smiles* Good luck.

**********************************************************************************************

Round four both teams are going to prepare questions for ME to have answered within 24 hours. Any questions I can't get within that time frame you get (So pick the colors that you want) pie for. So start preparing. You can use any book (Including TGS - If there are spoilers we will use the QT) and the concordance. (I removed the interviews)

Remember scoring works FIRST by COMPLETE sets of pie then by number of pie pieces. Should those two be equal I will find a question from the concordance, TGS, or an interview to be the tie breaker.

Important for round 4

Start making your questions now. When the final answer to round three has been deemed correct you'll have 48 hours to post your questions (You can do them one at a time to try and help you complete pies). I will have 24 hours from the time stamp to answer those questions so pick a time when I first get to work or go to sleep *Winks*.

No Internet, No Google, No Books, and No Cheating!

What was the name rand gave to one of his horses and what did it mean?

What was Moraines horse's name in New Spring?

What is the day after Winternight known as?

What is the scandalous dance of the Tuatha'an and the Saldaean's?

After the Age of Legends comes crashing to an end, what are the three abbreviations used to mark time? (Like BC and AD it is the year 2010 AD)

Who is the person who is always rewoven with Brigitte?

There is a wooden carving of a hedgehog, a Ter'Angreal that is used on Faile. What did it do?

Shadar Logoth's name during the era of the 10 Nations was...?

What is the drink that keeps Aes Sedai from channeling?

What are the prophesies of the dragon called and what do the Aiel and Sea Folk call him?

Ed you must wait to answer until after all of your other team mates since you already answered a question.

*************************************************************************************************************

To clarify. There is no time restriction or incorrect penalties. Glow your answers. GO GO GO GO!

Archived