DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP Mafia Dead Thread - for those sent to Azkaban and the Departed

Red2111

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if you check out the Mafia wiki Mafia Roles as well as in this thread  you get a basic idea of about 75% of the roles used

however, those two links are to just get a basic idea.  me, ed and sarah are evil.  we've tweaked alot of the roles to fit the characters they've been given to in order to "Potter-ize" them.  some have been given new names, while some remained the same.  and ofcourse others are new abilities entirely made up by your's truely *evil grin*

what exact roles are in this game, well myfriend telling you would ruin alot of the fun so let this be the first of many PAFO's you will hear lmao

wombat, becareful on giving out clothes to elfs.  you just might end up with a PR involving SPEW!  ;)

boopsy - oh trust me, this is one ride i've been waiting for since i started playing Mafia.  i'm doing absolutley nothing else here on DM except running this game.  the sheer size of it is why i'm going to be a bit more lax on the rules.  for instance, ya'll will be able to edit posts without fear of modkill *nods* just if you edit to put a vote in yer post, mostlikely it will get overlooked.

within the week i'll get up the game thread and lock it, it'll have the rule list and a teaser for whats to come :)

me and my fellow prefects can handle this job :)  everything seems nicely divided between use, and there might be 3 ghost Mods helping out in the background depending on how buisy they are with other stuff.  they've been wonderful on helping work out the few remaining kinks though :)

*grins*  but if you had a Horcruxe or two you would be immortal.  just make sure to keep it in a safe place

I'm already thinking of how I would implement them :)

and how is that Wombat??

lets just say, if its in the books its safe to assume it might make an apperance *nods*

Archived