DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP Mafia Dead Thread - for those sent to Azkaban and the Departed

Red2111

added up to here!!

*snuggle pounces Rose*  glad you could make it over here :)

yes this game will be played on the WT main board, so those of you who aren't members of this fab social group dont have to be members to play, but i morethan encourage you to stretch your legs in other threads and get to know the group.  theres certaintly somethign for everyone here at the WT :)

*snuggle glomps everyone*  just 2 more people to go.  this game will start on the 23rd of may though :)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

np, 26th of May.  WT has alot of projects planned and this game was planned for may 26th.

i put sign ups up so early cause i thought it would take awhile to get 40 players.  i'm pleasantly surprised that it only took 2 or so weeks though :)

i think everyone will like their roles :) 

i could give you a canary cream for your b-day Adella and let hermy use you in her flock of brids to dive omb Ron for being a pig headed prat ;)

i wish it woudl too, but alas that is out of my hands  :-\

>.>

I was hoping for more mod-immunity (as if I wasn't totally annoying with it the first time :D)

Okay, my REAL birthday wish.. Is for this game to be super fun! ;D

oh you're talking about being revived 3 times in the disney game XD  meh, my needles just weren't sharp enough hehehehe

and i can promise you, that b-day wish will come true :)

yep.  i put up signups so early because i didn't expect to get almost everyone this fast lol.  but i'm not complaining.  next time i have a bigger game i'll know i don't need to put up signups a month and a half in advance

Archived