• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got room for little old me?  :)

even if there wasn't i'd make room for ya *grins*

Can i join? ???

yep you sure can :)

when are we getting our PM's?

we should be sending them out tomorrow if all goes to plan :)

you will all need to reply to the PM's before posting there.  it wont be unlocked until all role PM's have been sent.

everyone signed up for this game will recieve a post from either myself, Sarah or Ed.  Role Pm's will go out later tonight and tomorrow morning.

this is now the Dead Thread

it will be locked until someone is dead obviously if your alive and want to post here then i'll assume you like it better in this thread and will grant you death in the game; i'm a cool mod like that ;) lol

rule of this thread are simple

1. be nice

2. you can keep up with the game and chat with the remaining players; but you can't reveal any information you didn't reveal before your death.

3. if it gets too out of hand i'll lock the thread, which will ruin the fun for everyone.

i'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.  Wolfie welcome back to the game and thanks for fillign in on such short notice.

once you check in with the Role PM feel free to post on the game thread :)

Boopsy, darling.  it's open for you now.  sorry i forgot to unlock it earlier.

*gives you loads of choclate Frogs and casts a Chow-Chow Patronis to keep away the Dementors*

I'm going to spend my entire afterlife tormenting Boopsy as he tries to nap! *tickles Boopsy's nose with a feather*

Gahh! I'm dead!! And I have a napping Hagrid for company!

I'm going to chose to be flattered that Voldemort himself killed me. I think that says a great deal actually, if you're one to read into such things. Strangely I have this haunting nightmare about cauldrons though... ::)

Oh and what is wrong with being high achieving!?!!

If TQ is tequila then bring on the cauldrons of TQ!!!  ;D

I just have to say, I take it as a personal affront all these vituperative adjectives used to describe me! And Alanna I do not know what a 'git' is, unless you are going to " 'git' me some more of that tequila!"!!

And 'git me my slippers too!!  ;D

Well, that was certainly touching - all of DM went down in a day of silence to honor my tragic death at the hands of unspeakably corrupt scum. *tears up*

Being a ghost is not all that bad though. I can totally walk through walls now! And make observations. For instance, I would agree with Mynd that there is something to be learned by my death.

git is another wrd for a-hole, pr*ck, buffoon, fool, idiot or other choice words you'd call a character like the pig-head prat known as Percy Weasley  lmao

it's not a reflection of you Aust  *snuggles Aust*  cause even after all that greyman task stuff i still find you snuggable :)

Archived