DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP Mafia Dead Thread - for those sent to Azkaban and the Departed

Red2111

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good, wouldn't want pesky school work to get in the way of something important like Harry Potter mafia.

on a side note ... getting sad here, listening to HBP and Draco has DD pinned on the astronomy tower *sighs*  i hate the part comming up.

• 2 weeks later...

[move]^BUMP^[/move]

with the game to begin in only 2 short weeks, all players who have signed up for this game should have received a reminder PM from either myself, Sarah or Ed.

we appreciate the quick response we've gotten so far but we are still waiting for 13 people to respond :)   if you see this message but don't remeber getting a PM please either PM me or post in this thread.

if you haven't responded to the PM or posted in this thread that you can still play we'll assume that you can no longer play and will find a replacement.

thanks for the cooperation, and waiting patiently.  i promise that this game wont fail in awesomeness and is well wortt the wait.

*bounces excitedly*  Wheeeeeeee!  I can hardly wait!

Hey, can someone post that link here that gives detailed info on mafia game roles and such?  I've winged it so far in all the mafia games I've played but if I have time I'd like to read up and get a better idea how all the various roles work.

I just realized . . . The game starts May 25.  I have to be a contractor facility at o'dark thirty (6 a.m.) that day to witness an external fuel fire test.  It'll take about an hour to get there, roughly an hour or two for the test (and I need to be there at least 30 minutes prior), and another hour to get back to town, so I may be checking in a bit late that day.  I may not be awake, but I'll check in! LOL!

np lol  Day 1 will mostlikely last for a few day seeing as how many will be needed for a majority lynch ;)  you'll be fine.  there are a few players who have exams and wont be relaly active Day 1 whcih is cool.  in a normal game not much happens except for spam; but this is Harry Potter so you never know what mischief i'll get ya'll into *grins evily*

crap i'm already a bad mod, i totally didnt see that part of her post  :-[

Mafia Roles

the above is a flash art program that has majority of the mafia roles listed on the wiki and is easier to navigate.

only about 75% of the roles in this game can be foudn there *grins*

;D I knew there were going to be other roles not on there. Now I'm even more excited for this game. And glad that I get to be in it! I'm only in 1 game right now, and I don't think I'm signed up for any, so I should have plenty of time for this one.

crap i'm already a bad mod, i totally didnt see that part of her post  :-[

What perfidious scoundrel started this insidious rumor? *glares at Red* You are not a bad mod and I'll balefire the first person who says so!  *realizes what she just said*  Ummm . . . except for you, Red.  Just don't say it again or I'll spank you.  ;D

ALso Reddikins, I hope you're ready for the ride of your life. THese large sized games are a nightmare to keep track of esp for Mods. Lily had a co mod to help her and still we had confusions everywhere. HAha. Imagine, just 40 of us checking in would be 4 pages worth of stuff. And you can multiply that by the number of times you expect us to post while voting.

*snuggles*

Archived