DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

International Women's Week: Sign up here for your personalised Signature

Mystica

Wow you guys really are going all out for this. It all sounds fantastic. I remember having a discussion in class about Feminism and stuff. This International Women's week looks really interesting.

Haha, if i wanted to participate, I would probably say Kim Yun Ah for winning the Gold for South Korea in the Vancouver Winter Olympics.  ;D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's one for Dah

DahKimYuNaSig.png

Link

If these are outta order it's because when I go hunting images In sometimes get an idea and end up completing the thing before I forget.... disadvantage of "advanced years"  ;)

I'll get these others today and tomorrow.. I have stuff for Torah and Joan D'Arc and Ms. Kate from NZ and that young lady in red :D

OOPS.. Forgot I'd done Ms. Eleanor too for Minuet

MinuetEleanorSig.png

Link

I'd like to request one:

I wanted to request Borte Ujin, who was wife of Genghis Khan and Grand Empress of his Empire. Women in that area were given much more freedom and responsibility than most women were allowed to have in most parts of the world at the same time. (about 1200 AD) Borte and most other wives were known for pretty much running things while the men were off fighting. There are very few images of Borte, however, so I chose one of Khulan Chuluun who played Borte in the movie Mongol.

borte.jpg

Borte Ujin has the oomlauts over both the o in borte and the u in ujin.

Thank you!

Here we go ... four more

Talya

TalyaJoanSig.png

Link

Reyn

ReynEmilieSig.png

Link

Moggy  (always have time for you, my dear)

MoggyKateSheppardSig.png

Link

and this one I must beg pardon for. My graphics app (Gimpshop) won't let me do a text layer with the umlaut, I'm sorry to say. Or maybe it's just that I don't know how.... that's likely it. ::)

Seafolk

SeafolkBorteSig.png

Link

Thank You Mysty.. Thanks to all of you. It was a pleasure to do these, even if I'm a bit cross-eyed presently. Twenty four of em including my own ;D

Yesterday I missed G-Spot Radio because I was working furiously with Gimp and completely spaced it out until the show was an hour done and dusted..  :-\

Archived