DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

it says that her room had been entered by more than one person.  that could read multiple ways you guys.

it could be that someone came upon the killing after it had happened, or somebody killed ehr then another person came behind them and scatterred the entrails

or it could imply a watcher of some type, like a witness to the murder that went unseen.

maybe its a reference to a mafia symp, or tracker of some sort

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Rey, I can't even wrap my brain around that part. My gut says the mafia and an SK chose the same target. Lucky for us, if so.

I'm going to explain myself one more time, and then let this go. You'll choose one way or the other.... I have an event coming up in two weeks, for which I will be on LOA, with no net access for four days. It's an event that we need certain clothing for. My daughter has outgrown all hers from when she was 7. I have to sew her four complete outfits (medieval outfits) before we leave, plus some stuff I need, like a cloak. I'm busy! I'm in too many mafia games, and I regret that. Honestly, I'd ask Rey to replace me, but that wouldn't be fair to someone to come into this mess. I'm doing my best to keep up, but my life is on the line today in two games. I didn't play Ed's little game because I knew it was a game. I did the very next time I visited the thread, and explained why I didn't the first time. I didn't realize the large lettering would be taken as rude. I just wanted to make sure it was noticed, since it mattered to so many of you. Keep in mind, please, that I knew it didn't really matter. I was rushed. I didn't bother to include something I knew was unneccesary, and now I'm paying for that. Can you honestly say that you wouldn't possibly have done the same?

Yes, Nae, I am a good player, as you have pointed out numerous times in several threads, but even good players get overwhelmed and overworked.

Okay, draw your own conclusions, and let the noose fall where it may, I guess.

I'm getting the vibe that you are getting snippy with me.  I understand you are busy but try to keep rl stress out of the games and realize it is just a game.

I responded the way i have "In several games' because in each of them you continue to bring up what I said about Pete's followers.  I'm sorry to tell you I'm not the only one who sees that in alot of the games and I'm sorry you got offended at it.  If your retaliation to me telling you that you are good enough to think for yourself instead of leaning on Pete is to attack me in the games then maybe you need to step back for a day to calm down and not let the rush of trying to get all the outfits done and such affect your reasonings in the games.

• Club Leader

Yeah. I'm coming across badly. I'm sorry, hon. I'm trying to be funny, but it's not coming across. I'll stop. I'm just teasing. Honest. Forgive me?

I am fighting for my life in two games, and I'm ultra-competitive. That has got to be one of my biggest character flaws. I thought I was hiding it better. And, yeah, I feel like everybody's mad at me for getting a life, and not having the time to sit here all day and wait for responses. Personal problem. Thanks for pointing it out. It's not RL stress, it's game stress because I can't sit here and do this all day. Rl is actually awesome these days! Just busy. But busy is good. :)

Okay, back to the game, folks. Sorry for the meltdown. I do that every five games or so. Used to be every game. I'm getting better. *grin*

*waves to mcs*  Sorry, did I seem absent?  I had a five hour drive for a kid's first eye exam yesterday and am a bit traumatized at the cost of glasses for a 7 year old.  :P  Before I left I was more focused on the game I was about to be lynched in.  *contemplates a cross-game OMGUS on Lily*  :)

For what it's worth, this game is moving really fast, and that's not a bad thing. But I think it's making it seem like some of us are gone for a long time, when we're only gone for a few hours. I mean, I got off last night and then worked all day, and when I got back on in the afternoon, there was like 8 new pages. Might also be why Boopsy said Lily was gone for long when it was only a few hours, and why it seemed like Pookie was gone for long. So let's all take a step back with that and not hound people for leaving the game for a few hours.

It's cool, Lily, I do the meltdown thing every few games or so too ;) Especially when I'm in several games at once.

Ok ty Alanna.  Like I mentioned.. I totally overlooked that as him just badgering MCS. :)

Yeah, I saw that later on my reread. I think it stuck out to me because I just heard of the lie detector role for the first time in another game I recently played.

Min was lie detector in Princess bride.

Ahh that's where I first saw it. I guess that wasn't incredibly recent lol.

I just got to work. (Yes say it with me, "Time difference sucks!!!") And can I say how sorry I am for all the other Mods I've played for, you know I love you guys, but Rey, well, Rey is special. He makes me refresh this thread every 5 seconds JUST so I can feel happy about my life. *shivers with pleasure*

Ok. So let me get this clear. The Princess died. Which negates the whole night action thing. Hot damn. What a funky character! That being said, she's townie right? Eurgh. Ok.

I'm so confused by both Ed and Lily and Pete, my head wants to die. Good thing my meds have kicked in AND I AM NO LONGER SNIFFLY OR FLUEY. Which is not an indication you may stop giving the love, y'all. Anyway, I'm once again gonna hold back my vote a little. Mostly because the arguements for BOTH sides makes me feel like BOTH are scummy. I don't want it to be a case of them working against each other so that the other will look like the Holy Lord of Townies and never get lynched. *shrugs*

Once again, Rey, you makes my heart beat faster. Literally in this case.

• Club Leader

Thanks, guys, for being so understanding. I agree with all of you about the speed of this game. I'm terrified of going to the grocery store and coming back to find I've been lynched. And guess how I'm sleeping? lol

Hi, I'm Lily and I'm a mafia addict.  ;D

Nae, I've been hearing a lot lately about metagaming not being good and complaints about voting from the gut instead of logical arguments. Both of those are tools I use that work for me. Logic doesn't. Too much WIFOM and my head spins. Too much logic does that, too. I guess I've been defensive about that stuff, too. Thanks for being so cool. I love you, too, and I'll stop teasing you about what you said about Pete.

Ed-

2. Reasons he might not be:

He claims to have gotten the ability to check posts DURING the day.. and two of them at that.1

He was gunning for MCS but picked me and Lily to check. Saying he chose Lily because she made it big and bold so it stuck out.  Why did you pick me Ed?2

1. I can detect either the night or day. Because the {very lovely, awesome Mod} didn't tell me that. I got a bonus.

2. I actually did send in him and Lily. There was a misread...by....*cough* Mod *cough*. So, I was stuck with Nae.

Nope.  Didn't see a hint.  I'd have to go thru again to see what you asked him.  I could be, Ed.  But I'm not.  You are playing much more assuredly of yourself this game and that has me suspicious someone is guiding you.  I smell a rat.

That covers me if theres a truth seeker.  I AM NOT MAFIA. :)

I don't know about truths seekers in the game.

Nae, I am not a truthfinder, but a lie detector. Might not be a difference, but that is my role name. I believe I explained this.

After looking at Ed's and Lily's respective posts as well as Nae's Pro's and Con's I am for the moment convinced that Lily is the real truth finder and [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow] is the scummy one. Either way we'll find a scummy but since I believe Lily rather than Ed, he gets my vote. If Ed is scummy then I'm looking hard at Pete next ;)

Lia, if you all lynch me and when I flip innocent, you will look at Lily.

ugh!!  this is why i hate false role reveals, mucks everything up. 

You can thank Lily for that. If she was the 'real' Lie Detector, she would have claimed right away. It is bs, and I find it amusing any of you believe it.

I just sent in two people due to a discrepancy. I was able to get two (unless Rey said it is tomorrow...then I will only have one)

Ed could you explain this a bit more?  I don't get what you are saying.

It is explained in 1 & 2.

Some of the stuff you're saying may have a point, Ed, but I just wanted to address the revealing. Most people do whatever they can not to reveal right away, even if it's making a counterclaim. I don't know, there seems to be a trend in games lately to reveal way too early. I think it makes perfect sense why Lily didn't reveal right away. I wouldn't have, either. In fact, if I were, I still may not have revealed.

Al, there are some games with two mafias. It's a possibility. Also, the Beloved Princess role usually has something where, to some affect, if the princess is killed, the town loses something in some way. Does that make sense? Like I played in a game where if that role got killed, the town wasn't able to lynch anyone the next day. This sounds like Rey put a spin on it; if she died, all night actions are negated.

I understand that Alanna, but the only reason she didn't 'reveal' right away, is because she is lying.

She got lucky having the Princess die.

If so, she obviously would have claimed that I was lying.

She can try and say that the role is only at night, but she is wrong. If she had the role, she would know.

I'm still confused about the princess and her role negating or w/e night actions.

Could more than one group of mafia be at work? I'll have to brush up on history in a little bit.

Ed what do you think of Pete?

Gah...missed this. I am suspicious of Pete, because he may be mafia with Lily, and leading me to be lynched.

I was going to resend MCS in, but I am not sure yet.

Curious, is there a possibility that BOTH of you are telling the truth? I'm not experienced enough to say this with 100% accuracy, but why can't there be TWO lie detectors or truth finders or whatever it is called? Or something? or other? *cries* JUST when I thought I had the hang of mafia, I had to WHAM right into Rey's game of absolure chaos and confusion.

I've also a theory that NEITHER of you are telling the truth and that you're both playing us. *shakes head* Poor princess... *mourns*

So, the Bath. Is there anything exciting happening in this place? Having the princess die on us seems to be dampening our love for our wet and wild venue. *wrinkles nose*

Archived