DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please Welcome Miya

Jaydena

Thank you for the welcome back here on the rp side Jade.  For those who didn't meet miya during her brief time as a novice in the tower in 2007, I also played Telcia, Ragan, Espara and an assortment of others from other divisions.  I hope I get a chance to get to know those of you who never met me and to all you oldbies: I look forward to rp'ing with you again soon!

Thank you for all the welcomes everyone.  *special snuggle to Auntie Muir*

Lavinya, I do remember a small rp with you (I think when I was playing Espara) but I too look forward to more.

Mystica, I hear you're all sorts of "bacon-wrapped" goodness (Claire got me started on the bacon late last night... don't ask, it's a good thing!) so it's a real pleasure to "meet" you. 

If anyone wants to do an rp, please just drop me a line.  I really look forward to interacting with everyone.

Brown?  I had a Brown Sister?  Yeesh... I don't recall that but then again maybe I did and it was just for such a short time I don't remember.  *blush*  Please pm me and we'll discuss the chances of it occurring.  If there isn't one, I may make a new novice with aspirations, sound good?

I will however be sending you a returning character bio for a freelander later today.  I apologize in advance for the amount of reading you'll want to do in order to be familiar with the backstory.

oh no, my bad, I saw you saying you were brown over on the Org side, so I figured you had a brown character here too. No worries :) Looking forward to your background stories for FL. I might not be able to read it till tomorrow though, but I'll get to it asap. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...