DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introduce your NEW characters here (no bios!)

Mystica

Corese and Layla are twins born to Amys the wise one and their father Duroc. They live in a land far from the Waste of their forbearers, light years away in fact. Their time is now in our present and though traditions remain for them, much has changed. Ten thousand years ago after Tarmon Gaidon, the race known as the Lanteans or Ancients discovered the world we know as perhaps as "Randland". Here the forsaken are gone, the trollocs are no more, but they face and even greater threat more than ever before.

Corese22.jpg

Layla.jpg

Amys.jpg

Mirielsiggy.jpg

Hi there Corese, welcome to the Freelanders Board, it's nice to see a new face around FL :) Unfortunately, until you submit a bio of your character, you won't be allowed to Roleplay, and in the DM PSW (Dragonmount Portal Stone World – Our RP world) only roleplays revolving around The Wheel of Time are accepted. If you wish to twist the storyline that Robert Jordan has written, we have Turnings of the Wheel : Revolution One for Roleplays that change the storyline.

I would like to point you towards a few links that will hopefully help you find your way around the RP side of Dragonmount, and hope to see a bio from you soon! :)

Here - Is where you'll find an introduction to the Roleplay side of DM and the rules/code of conduct for RPers.

Here- You will find information on the specific Roleplay Groups on DM and how to write a proper bio.

Here - Is our Aiel website, with Aiel specific information for bios, as well as all other information about the Aiel.

Arlow

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone! My FL Drelana's bio has been re-approved and she's ready for RPing! I know we can't post bios here, but my character's bio is fresh on the bio board for anyone who wants to read it. Drelana is a huntress and an adventurer, and can be in any location since I haven't RPed her yet. Let me know if you wanna RP or if there's an open RP I can join!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a returnee with a new character. One you should be watchful of.

Alinya Telin, Assassin for hire.

Freebooter

Link to Bio - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/69983-approved-freelander-bio-alinya-telin-cced-by-the-wt/page__pid__2276841?do=findComment&comment=2276841

She's a broken soul who has lost her trust in men and the world. She kills for money and joyfully kil men.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. :) Meet Aphynea. :D She's a very curious Wise One's apprentice. I'll be playing her apprenticeship in retro.

I can't wait to get her started and see what the DM Aiel are about.

I'm still waiting for access to the Training Grounds, but I'm sure I'll see it soon.

There is a new Wise One in town!

the Aiel are happy to report the activation of a new NSW Wise One: Edora Meladrin. She is a channeler and a dreamwalker and will be used for training purposes by the FL staff to help Aiel members get through their raising requirements in the event no PC characters are available.

bio

• 1 year later...

Hello! I’m kind of new here but I thought I’d just bounce some stuff off here.

Nev’Win Sherper had been a respected and feared Captain of the Children before finding himself on the short end of Children politics. Betrayed by his own retainers one day, he was dumped into the river Taren and left to die by drowning. He was fortunate to have survived after being carried away by the currents, but suffered long term memory loss in the process.

Remembering nothing from his past, Nev’Win is reborn a different man to find his true callings in the Westland.  Whether to gamble and drink his remaining youth away - uphold justice in a very different kind of way to the children - or to fight the very men he had once served? Only time will tell…

My signature sort of gives it away. *grin*  

Edited by Sherper

I have indeed, but me being the scruffy newbling that I currently am *chuckles*
I probably sent it to the wrong email address.
My Gmail indicate that I've sent the required documents to this account: "FLDiv@dragonmount.com"

If this is wrong, then please inform me of this so I can try again. With the correct pathways this time.

• 11 months later...

Hi there,

Looking to return with my Aiel character Txarki. I played Txarki a number of years ago. I was the Sovin Nai SL, as well as the Aiel DL for a while. I trained Argono and Krachend if anyone knows them, as well as knew the Wise One Niamh.

Happy to start as a new Aiel or RP a return from the Creator knows where...

Txarki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...