DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introduce your NEW characters here (no bios!)

Mystica

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be nice for us all to keep track of each other's new characters. As a way of not only being informed of possible new members to the RP Group but also of possible new characters we could RP with.

This way, we can all be sure that our new treasures will be noted and can be considered for an RP :)

Note: if you hate this idea, let me know. It's not set in stone and the last thing I want to do is make you do more administration work lol. Just give it a chance for a bit and see how it works before you shoot it down, ok?

This is to be rather informal, but still try to include the following info:

Name character
Guild (Freebooter, Kin, Ogier, Aiel, Seanchan, Sea Folk, Tinker)
Link to bio
short introduction of character (not the entire bio)

I'll start :D

Kendra

Seanchan da'covale

bio

Kendra is da'covale to the trusted niece of the Daughter of the Nine Moons and travels with her to the lands across the Ocean to reclaim them in the name of the Empress, may She live forever. She's dutiful, honorable and extremely loyal. But at the same time, there's a nagging voice inside of her wondering about the whole sul'dam/damane thing. Her life is dictated mostly by the direction her mistress takes which is in turn again dictated by the choices of the Highest Daughter. There's really no telling where she'll end up or what will happen to her at this point.

Namore Lazra

Domani: daughter of a powerfull House that gets decapitated with the murder of her parents

bio

Namore is the most beautiful girl in all of Arad Doman and her skills at the arts of seduction are unparallelled. Equally impressive, though be it of a far fouler nature, is her character. She's selfish, egocentric, power hungry, obsessed with her 'rightfull' station and considers all the attention and care people give her her rightful due. Now that she's lost the protection of her parents and has been forced to flee her homeland, she's set to establish herself to avenge herself. Not because of her loving parents, who she blaims for putting her in this position, but for her own personal loss. Namore is set on a path which will bring her quite a few bruises and scars (both physically and mentally) while at the same time her character will improve considerably. Eventually, she'll end up a lot less beautiful on the outside and a lot more on the inside. But for now..... She's a downright, selfish, egotistical twit! *grins*

Estean Aravell ti Shiwar

Tower Trained Freelander who has links to two noble houses in Saldaea.

Estean Aravell was put out of the Tower after failing the test for the Shawl.  She has 4 remaining grandchildren, three granddaughters who are AEs Sedai, a grandson who is training to become Asha'man.  She wanders around the lands trying to find a purpose in life, readying herself for the Last Battle in the process.

I can rp her wherever you want me to without danger, as long its not in Seanchen held lands.  But if there is great need I can.

Dreyik is and easy going lad who has an extensive training in Combat,  he served as a perosnal bodyguard to a King and he and his father were betrayed by a snotty noble who thought himself better only by birth.  Dreyik is a "Ladies Man" and is always ready for a good joke.  His best friend is his Bladed Quarter Staff.  Anyone needs a laugh or protection Dreyik's your guy.

Drayik's Bio

• 3 weeks later...

Mortivin Duvene

Freelander

bio

I've never RP'd before, but I really enjoy the WoT series and thought I'd give it a go.  

Mortivin is a 22 year old thief who grew up on the streets of Mayene.  His life has been tough, and he's usually awkward around other people.  Most who know him say he's a coward, and he'd rather people think that than know he simply couldn't bring himself to hurt another person.  

Name: Malaki Codryn

Guild: Freebooter

Bio: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,51764.0.html

Malaki is an average 25 year old guy from Caemlyn.  He is fairly easy going with people and tries to make friendships with all he meets, since he never knows who might be able to pull him out of the fire.  He has an intense love of gold and anyone who spends more than a brief conversation will learn that about him. 

• 1 month later...

Dyami

Aiel Stone Dog SL

(Still trying to get a hold of someone about my character its been a while since Ive been on Dragonmount and wanted to jump back in.  My bio should be in the archives) Please respond and see what can be done.

(At the time) Dyami is a feared Aiel warrior who fought his way up the ranks to the Leader of his Society, The Stone Dogs or Shae'en M'taal.  Dyami now finds himself of the other side of the Spine in the Land of the Tree Killers searching for the Car'a'carn.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

NSW Character for the Seanchan

Damane Lenia

Seanchan

Link to bio

Lenia is a dreamer who was just leashed but believes she's on her way to meet her Prince Charming. She's literally new to the a'dam and has yet to start her training.

• 1 month later...

Going to submit her bio tonight... :)

Cura Tenshi

Sul'dam

To say Cura is loyal to the lord she works for is an understatement; she would give her life for him and her country and the Emperor/Empress. She has grown up around nobles all her life and would have been a morat'raken had she not had the ability to become a sul'dam.

• 1 month later...

Xandrea Raylin (Drea)

Freebooter

I have no idea where to find my bio, see the bio boards if you like.

In Short:

Drea was formerly Commanderish for a while of the Band of the Red Hand but left with the then current commander in search for his daughter whom was kidnapped by his long-lost-evil twin brother (can you say soap opera?). She now roams the land in search for herself and a place to call home. (I may have her return to the Band, we'll see how cool you peoples are compared to them. hehe) (I'm kidding! I'm kidding!)

*grins* welcome Drea! And the Band will have to fight for her if they're to get her back. We have controle over every Queen in existence and even an Empress, May She Live Forever. Plenty of seemstresses to make pink ribbons and even Ogier treesingers that are masters in building stirdy beds. We'll see how far that Cauthon dude gets against our combined forces of very creative and determined experts ;)

• 1 month later...