DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA thread

Elgee

Please post your LoA's here, for easy reference.

You can still make your own thread anywhere you like, but I'd like to keep a short list here so we don't have to go hunt it down ;)

I ask that this thread not be spammed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on limited activity until about Wednesday next week (4th November 2009). House is being painted and it's end of the month crazyness at work, so online time is limited.

Please PM me with anything urgent, if I've not responded in a thread. If it's ultra urgent, please ask Claire or Whitewolf (Owen).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Elgee's father has passed and she will be on LoA for an indeterminate amount of time.  In the mean time, please direct any inquiries about N&A related issues to Lavinya, and Aes Sedai/RP approval related to me.  If you're not sure who to talk to, just send an email to dmwhitetowerstaff@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Claire

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I'm gonna be on a Mini LOA. I have been preparing for Yule these passed few days and now the Solstice is here!! Which means, I'll be out dancing naked in the forest *winks*  :P  Ok, not really, but I'll be gone for the evening and should be back up and posting by tomorrow night.

*hugs*

Blessed Yule to all!

I will be on limited availability from now until after Christmas. I will still be checking emails and stopping in when I can, but I cant promise you how often that will be. I will try to post for all the waiting novices before Christmas, but please forgive me if I run out of time! I will get to you ASAP :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Estel sent me a message to share, and she is on LoA until further notice. She barely gets time on the net and it's pretty much dedicated to family and friends. I'm sure she'll post when she will be back in working order.

• 1 month later...

My yearly limited activity period of roughly 2 months has started.

If there are any problems, issues or urgent matters, please send me a PM to point me in the direction of the relevant post/thread, if there is one, or to raise the issue with me.

I will read and respond to as much as I can, but when I'm focussed on getting the books done for the auditors, or get home dead tired, it's quite possible I might miss something.

Lovies on you all

Elgee

• 1 month later...

I'll be gone for a week! Leaving in a few hours for Hong Kong, I will be back on Sunday the 18th of April. I will have internet access at time while I'm away, and on my mobile, but I can't guarantee how much time I will have. If you have any urgent issues while I'm gone or are desperate for an RP reply, please contact Elgee and she will see that you get sorted out! And stay out of my office! I will know ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The MoN (Lavinya) is on semi-LoA for the next 2 weeks. She has very intermittent internet access where she is, so even though she will try to be on, please be patient. Come to momma if you need anything  ;)

And I'm finally back from all my LoA's, and raring to go!

Grr, intermittent access indeed. Today is the first day I've managed to get online since I emailed Elgee my semi-loa. Sorry for anyone waiting on me! I doubt I will have access again until I go home on Friday night, so please keep bearing with me :)

• 1 month later...

I'll be on an LoA from Monday, July 26 until sometime in mid-October, for USMC Recruit Training. My projected graduation date is October 22, but that could change depending on possible unforeseeable circumstances like breaking a leg or failing a portion of training. Until then, Visar Falmaien has my permission to NPC my Novice character, Dyrum Alede, until my return.

• 2 months later...

I'll be LOA for the rest of this week and possibly next week. I've got a TON of school work to do. If you have a pressing issue please talk to Elgee or your Ajah heads. ;) If you can't live without me get in touch with Elgee or Charis Jr. Org side as i'll be checking in with both. Have a great week all!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello

I know I haven’t done any RP yet as I got my bio approved only about a week ago, but I can’t start just now because I have school end of year exams in the next 2 weeks. Gulp. So please excuse me for that time, ‘cause I have to spend the last few days until the exams doing as much revision as I can. So, LoA please for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Sorry.

Thanks

Nyanna :-)