DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Algai

LanMan

Hey everyone. I went back a few pages and saw that the newcomers tend to introduce themselves here.

I'm Jeff. New to dragonmount, but I came straight here for the warder path. I'm on book six right now and this is my first read through. I have been lurking around for a while now and thought I would join in. So... hi.  :)

Welcome, LanMan!  It's always nice to see a new aspiring Gaidin!  Make sure you go around the Ajah boards and introduce yourself there, too!

It's an unspoken rule (mine anyway ;D ), however, that you must first stop at the Ajah listed first, which will of course be the Blue Ajah.  Keep in mind, if you behave yourself we might not let you go . . .  *winks*

Or you could follow me and Shiny Red, my lightsaber, to the Yellows.  I'll throw nuts at you, the Nude One will welcome you (still don't know how he gets away with nudity on a PG-13 site >.>), and more crazy surprises await.

It's basically the White Tower's Insane Asylum, come to think of it.

;D

Welcome to the White Tower, Lan and good luck on your journey towards becoming Der'Manshima. Don't mind these eager ones, they get all excited whenever a guy has the courage to join here ;) Takes a special type to want to become a Warder after all.

I'm a bit jealous. You're still having all the fun exploring the books and being surprised and all that which can only come from a first time read. I've just finished the re-read of the last three books in anticipation of the new book to come out next month.

As you may have guessed, im the Head of the Reds and yes, we do bite. We'll see if your courage stretches that far *grins*. So what made you decide to step out from the lurker corner and join the Warder Guild? Did you base yourself on the books or has something here caught your eye?

Wow! That's quite a welcome. Thanks everyone. I'll be sure to visit the boards once I have access to them. I'm assuming I do not yet, because I don't see anything like I do for others. I will visit all the ajahs, of course, but I cannot promise to behave myself.  ;) Mystica, it is very exciting! I'm enjoying them very much. Mmeeshal, other than these books I don't do a whole lot. I am in medical school and that takes up a lot of my time. I do enjoy movies though, when I get the opportunity.

Too bad you're not done yet, Nyn.  My horses' vet is looking for someone to buy the equine side of his practice.  He's moving/moved to Ocala.  He is still seeing horses locally on Mondays and Tuesdays; other than that, it's a 50-mile drive to the nearest vet if there is an emergency. :(

Wow! That's quite a welcome. Thanks everyone. I'll be sure to visit the boards once I have access to them. I'm assuming I do not yet, because I don't see anything like I do for others. I will visit all the ajahs, of course, but I cannot promise to behave myself.  ;) Mystica, it is very exciting! I'm enjoying them very much. Mmeeshal, other than these books I don't do a whole lot. I am in medical school and that takes up a lot of my time. I do enjoy movies though, when I get the opportunity.

Hey!  I placed the request, so you should have access within a day or so.  If you have any issues, just gimme a shout.

Archived