DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And the Winners of the Riddle me This competition are ....

Elgee

That's right, I said WinnerS  ;D

We have a tie, folks!

And our winners are ... [glow=red,2,300]Vanion[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]Mashira[/glow] !!

Since Vanion sent his answers in first, he will be crowned Grand Champion and Mashi will be crowned Master Riddler. That's right, you each get your own title and your own crown  ;D

Congratulations to the both of you!!  ;D

I'm still waiting to hear back from the other winning siggie maker about getting Vanion's name added to his siggie, but yours is ready, Mashira!

Here you go!  Wear it proudly - you earned it!  This siggie was designed/created by Torrie.  Thanks, Torrie!  And congrats, Mashira!

Riddle2.gif

I hope the image shows up okay. I'm at work and photo sites are blocked here so I just copied and pasted the code . . . I hope it's the right one! LOL!

Thank you! I am glad you like it.

Congrats to both of you!

I do! I had to add a bit to it to make it the same size as the others, I hope you don't mind!

Congratulations Mashi! *twirls around in air* I mean..*ahem*  Well done *nods*  Congrats to you to Vanion!

*wheeeee!*

Vanion, hopefully I'll soon hear from Sam (who submitted the other winning siggie) with the edited siggie.  I can go ahead and post it here if you want to go ahead and wear it while you wait!  Just let me know.  ;D

• Club Leader

Congratulations Mashi! *twirls around in air* I mean..*ahem*  Well done *nods*  Congrats to you to Vanion!

What? You aren't going to twirl Van, too?  :D

I'm so proud of my fellow aspies. Nearly all the winners announced so far have been aspies. And two from House Ospenya! We so rule around here! (Or at least, they do!)

YAY!! congratulations!! Mashi you look FAAAAAAAB in purple!! *grins*

So Van is running around without any cloths on till Sam gets to it huh? LOL I'm not complaining! *takes lots of pics*

What? I need all the leverage I can get with this lot! *nods*

*snugglebites the two winners* Good job you two, I only got one. LOL

that will be explained on the WT&DM tour at the Red boards, dearlove. I hope that those that haven't gotten access yet will be allowed to join in once they do, but I'm sure Lor will be happy to let as many join as they can :)

Archived