DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue/Red Event: RIDDLE ME THIS!

Elgee

Welcome to the Red and Blue Riddle me This contest!

This is how it will work:

I will put up the riddles, with the name of the person who contributed them. Everyone except that person may PRIVATE MESSAGE (that's PM  ;D) me their answers. At the end of the competition, the person with the most correct answers will win a signature proudly proclaiming them as the winner of the Riddle me This competition.

Now remember: do NOT post your answers here! PM them to me, please. And for the interest of competition, no googling the answers  ;)

Entries close on Friday the 26th of June, the winner to be announced on Saturday the 27th of June.

Good luck and may the best riddler win  ;D

One more note: you don't have to be a riddler or a poet to join in the fun - you can also submit signatures for the winners of those 2 competitions to use!

And here are your 13 Riddles:

Mystica:

1) What is red, round and has a hole in its bottom?

Besolyn:

2) What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

3) I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

4) I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

5) I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

6) I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will,

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?

7) Pronounced as one letter,

And written with three,

Two letters there are,

And two only in me.

I'm double, I'm single,

I'm black, blue, and gray,

I'm read from both ends,

And the same either way.

What am I?

8) From the beginning of eternity

To the end of time and space

To the beginning of every end

And the end of every place.

What am I?

Daruya:

9. The maker makes it but doesn't use it.  The buyer buys it but doesn't need it.  The user uses it but doesn't know it.  What is it?

10. Two fathers and two sons go fishing.  They catch three fish and divide them equally without cutting up the fish.  How is this possible?

Moghedian:

11. What is the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?

12. Why do people go to bed?

13.There was a round green house.

Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

PM me your answers!  :D

Thank you to all those who have sent in answers - this is going well!

One favour I would like to ask, though - please don't send me one answer at a time, if at all possible. It's going to be quite a job wading through all my PMs to get ALL the answers from one person, that way.

*Snuggles all*

Elgee

lol, I doubt you will as it's not one that is usually said in english and it might be local, so don't sweat it. No one got that one, so that's more my fault than any of yours.  :-*

Archived