DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whats the one story line you most want to see in this book.

wconn1979

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would love a gathering of some of the various heroes running around  ;D

and it looks like one such gathering can be Mat going north into Andor meeting up with Perrin taking the refugees that Faile gave her word to and they swore oaths to Faile and dont forget about Galad's band of whitecloaks around also

they are all around southern Andor i can see em joining around Two -Rivers  ;)

Mat leaving his Band and traveling companions w/ Perrin while Mat-Thom-Noal go to the Tower, Galad recognizing his mother w/ Perrin , Berelain an Galad meeting ( remember Min's vision of Berelain's husband a man in white  ;) ), Dain and Perrin make a peace and Dain tells Perrin that it was Fain that killed his family not trollocs  :-\

sorry just a rabbling theory of mine    :P

and it looks like one such gathering can be Mat going north into Andor meeting up with Perrin taking the refugees that Faile gave her word to and they swore oaths to Faile and dont forget about Galad's band of whitecloaks around also

Mat leaving his Band and traveling companions w/ Perrin while Mat-Thom-Noal go to the Tower, Galad recognizing his mother w/ Perrin , Berelain an Galad meeting ( remember Min's vision of Berelain's husband a man in white  ;) ), Dain and Perrin make a peace and Dain tells Perrin that it was Fain that killed his family not trollocs   :-\

This would all be nice, but I highly doubt Dain and Perrin will ever be in the same room without one trying to kill the other.

Mat leaving his Band and traveling companions w/ Perrin while Mat-Thom-Noal go to the Tower, Galad recognizing his mother w/ Perrin , Berelain an Galad meeting ( remember Min's vision of Berelain's husband a man in white  ;) ), Dain and Perrin make a peace and Dain tells Perrin that it was Fain that killed his family not trollocs   :-\

This would all be nice, but I highly doubt Dain and Perrin will ever be in the same room without one trying to kill the other.

Awww, but they would make such great friends! One's an alcoholic zealous torturing maniac, and the other's ...well... Dain!

I'm not really sure whats supposed to be sexy about a 170 year old woman covered in wrinkles and gray hair who hibernates in dark corners to do research, and therefore probably not getting enough sun.

I'm not really sure whats supposed to be sexy about a 170 year old woman covered in wrinkles and gray hair who hibernates in dark corners to do research, and therefore probably not getting enough sun.

Not so sure about the covered in wrinkles part... And didn't Verin have brown hair? She is a little plump though, but i'm not sure if that's affecting her sexiness ;).

i like padan fain alot. kinda miss him. We need some padan fain action!

Same here. The first bad guy we ever saw, one whose developed as much as most of the main characters. I really hope hes figured out exactly what he can do with his powers. If he could bind Shadowspawn to him it would be good. I want to see some sort of plan come to fruition with regard to the people he has supposedly been tainting with the dagger evil.

Speaking of which, Elaida isn't exactly as evil as I thought she would be by now. You know, since Fain tainted her with his presence, which is supposed to make you more suspicious and angry and all that. Maybe we just didn't see enough of her pre-Faintaint, but she seems pretty much the same to me.

Not so sure about the covered in wrinkles part...
Does Agelessness cover the whole body?

Mr Ares - you must do penance for using "Verin" and "sexy" (not to mention "wonderbra") in the same sentence. See the Mistress of Novices.
In my defence, "Verin" and "sexy" were in different sentences. Although "Verin" and "wonderbra" were in the same one. Also, you did just use all three in a sentence.

Moiraine, Siuan, and Verin understood the risk of what they were doing with the Dragon Reborn (Verin towards the end).  Moiraine and Siuan knew of the probability of punishment, up to and including stilling, if they were found out. Elaida's motives weren't always pure, she was looking for personal gain, but the breach by Siuan was serious enough that she recognized the risks she took.  Elaida will get hers, but I don't think she'll be killed.

Archived