DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whats the one story line you most want to see in this book.

wconn1979

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's definitely the Tower of Ghenjei. Unfortunately, it's not likely to happen.

I am interested in why its unlikely to happen?  Moiraine needs to be rescued, her and mat need to be present at the last battle.  I think they both have too much left to do to be a last minute rescue mission.

If I had to I would put my money on seeing the rescue this book.

I think the Tower of Ghenjei storyline will start this book, but it will most likely not be ended. That's just my intuition. As for the storyline I wanna see most - I must admit it's Egwene and the Seanchan attack on the White Tower/Tower reunification.

Moiriane's rescue. However, I don't think it will happen in this book either. Notwithstanding that story line, anything to do with the three ta'vern, any one of them.

I look forward to Rand and Mat, in the last few books Perrin has just been killing me.

rand, rand, always rand

ALWAYS. Since he is planning for the real Last Battle now there is no way for him to not be doing LOADS of shithot stuff. He needs a big chunk of each book like he had early on.

If Im honest, all the things I want to see have things that must happen first. I want more of the Rand vs Moridin buildup. I want Rand to be taught whatever it is Cadsuane teaches him as it gives her some thunder as well. And so on and so on...

I want more of Aviendha's POV. Training to be a WO, taking care of Rand, and so on. I also want the Tower of Ghenjei, Seanchan/WT confrontation, Lan's war on the Shadow, and so on. More of the Forsaken's POVs, or of SH's POV, would also be nice.

Wow, that's like asking which child is your favorite.  I commented to my wife yesterday that my favorite characters in WoT, and therefore favorite plot arcs vary depending on which chapter I'm reading.  As I finish reading each pov, I feel that character to be my favorite.  I am definately interested to see Egwene pull Elaida down though.

Archived