DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whats the one story line you most want to see in this book.

wconn1979

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Moridin and Shaidar turned up to free Semirhage it'd be awesome.

And if they succeeded. Then again that duo carries a very low risk of failure. Anyways if Sanderson did that I would build him a monument.

The idea of them pairing up, a man with a Myrddraal in tow, especially if Moridin was aware of Shaidar without looking at him. You know what I mean, the sort of thing where Moridin looks at the corner Shaidar is about to walk around. I think I'd build him a monument as well hahaha.

One plot line that i'm interested in is the treaty that morgase signed with the whitecloaks in LoC.  Basically she signed a treaty that would send the children into andor to fight off rand, but would give the whitecloaks a large presence in caemlyn with their own courts, and equal standing with the Queen's Guard.  I'm interested in this because now Elayne is queen of andor and Galad is the Lord Captain Commander of the whitecloaks, they'll have to have a legal showdown to determine what will happen, worst case galad forfeits the treaty morgasew signed, best case armed showdown in post tar'mon gaidon Andor between Elayne and Galad.

One plot line that i'm interested in is the treaty that morgase signed with the whitecloaks in LoC.  Basically she signed a treaty that would send the children into andor to fight off rand, but would give the whitecloaks a large presence in caemlyn with their own courts, and equal standing with the Queen's Guard.  I'm interested in this because now Elayne is queen of andor and Galad is the Lord Captain Commander of the whitecloaks, they'll have to have a legal showdown to determine what will happen, worst case galad forfeits the treaty morgasew signed, best case armed showdown in post tar'mon gaidon Andor between Elayne and Galad.

I don't think it's going to be a big part of the last three books...  I can try and find an exact quote if needed, but in the prologue of CoT there is a scene from Valda's point of view where he pretty much puts Morgase and the treaty out of mind and moves on to different matters.  He concedes it-at least in his head. 

If Moridin and Shaidar turned up to free Semirhage it'd be awesome.

And if they succeeded. Then again that duo carries a very low risk of failure. Anyways if Sanderson did that I would build him a monument.

The idea of them pairing up, a man with a Myrddraal in tow, especially if Moridin was aware of Shaidar without looking at him. You know what I mean, the sort of thing where Moridin looks at the corner Shaidar is about to walk around. I think I'd build him a monument as well hahaha.

only problem is that Shaidar could not stand a long fight, unless the seals are significantly weakened.  I think that also Semi would be put on an adam, and moridin could not take it off without killing her

only problem is that Shaidar could not stand a long fight, unless the seals are significantly weakened

We dont know the extent of Shaidars connection to Shayol Ghul. In that PoV for all we know Shaidar could have been away for nine days and we got him right at the end, when he felt the need to return

Id like more Tuon POV tbh:P that chapter in KOD, 26 i think where u get to "be" Tuon. Is awesome in some ways compared to all the other Povs in the books. Refreshing somehow, definetly wants to know abit more about the seanchan. And hopefully more POV like in the prolouge where u are a farmer, or a blacksmith, or one of the soldiers, or one of the ashaman trying to decide if taim or Rand is right, or the likes. Those random few pages that come sometimes, with people you never read about before, is really nice.

Forexample, have we ever been in Logains POV?

For example, have we ever been in Logains POV?
No.

Oh and also id like Rand to do a extremly powerful Balefire on whoever killed Asmodeus, so we get him back.
You'd like Rand to risk the Pattern by wiping out months in order to restore the life of one of the Chosen? Well, he was killed by a woman, Graendal, so there is no chance in hell Rand would do it, even if he was so desperate to get him back, which he isn't. Also, it's Asmodean. And a bit, not abit, you best change that before Elgee sees, or she will do unspeakable things to you.

More of Egwene....I'd love to see her utterly humiliate Elaida by undermining her.

Faile v. Berelain when she hears the rumours about Perrin

Elaine and Morgase reunite

Rand's reaction to Mat's marriage

So many awesome stories, so few words.

How can you say theyve been after Mat and Perrin the whole series? Half of them didnt know who Mat and Perrin were until recently. Now theyre really after them, and thats what I want to see. The Forsaken should have no trouble at all-AT ALL-with Perrin.

They have been after them the whole serie. They just havent been that serious about it. They havent personally met them like with Rand, then again Rand usually attacked them personally. They've sent dark hounds etc, like in the fifth book when Ravhin sent 3 darkhounds who attacked Rand and 3 darkhound that attacked and almost killed if it hadnt been for balefire, Mat.

If we HAVE to wade through three more books, the least they could do is give us Moiraine in all three.

Rescue her to buy Rand more time in semi-sane land.

Egwene usurping the usurper, Moiraine's rescue, And Rand spending more time with Aviendha would be the likely musts for me.

I think Egwene should have a showdown with Mesaana. That would be fun.

I could use a little more Perrin being awesome again. With Faile back, he should return a little to form and he got rid of that little pain in the neck, Aram, that fanatic Maseema, and decimated the Shaido. He has two Queens sworn to him, the First of Mayenne, their armies and personal guards, two rivers archers...and he's about in line to intersect paths with Galad, the new Whitecloak leader, who is ready to do dirt in the Last Battle.

Egwene's struggles in the White Tower should take a good chunk and of course a nice section dealing with Rand's efforts in the West, perhaps joining up with Ituralde in his fight against Graendal...Aiel in this section, always a plus.

Should be an interesting book.

The next one should probably focus on the Seanchan problem and negotiations for them to cease their war of conquest and join in the Last Battle. At the very least, a compact of necessity should occur. Maybe they'll resolve the Black Tower issues in this part, with Logain figuring more prominently. Probably also going to get Lan in this section, fighting his Northern campaign. Frankly, I think they can finish the series by book 13 if they wanted to. 

The stuff in bold is what I want to see the most.

How can you say theyve been after Mat and Perrin the whole series? Half of them didnt know who Mat and Perrin were until recently. Now theyre really after them, and thats what I want to see. The Forsaken should have no trouble at all-AT ALL-with Perrin.

They have been after them the whole serie. They just havent been that serious about it. They havent personally met them like with Rand, then again Rand usually attacked them personally. They've sent dark hounds etc, like in the fifth book when Ravhin sent 3 darkhounds who attacked Rand and 3 darkhound that attacked and almost killed if it hadnt been for balefire, Mat.

Okay then. I want to see the Forsaken go after Mat and Perrin themselves and be serious about it.

Okay then. I want to see the Forsaken go after Mat and Perrin themselves and be serious about it.

Yea nvm >.< my posts were unecessary

Egwene's struggles in the White Tower should take a good chunk and of course a nice section dealing with Rand's efforts in the West, perhaps joining up with Ituralde in his fight against Graendal...Aiel in this section, always a plus.

Ituralde, thats one of the greatest generals this side of the ocean right?(lately ive listened to the audio books instead of read, so im abit unsure about the spelling of some names)

Where is it said that he is fighting Graendal though? i thought he was doing the kings work, when he attacked tarabon in the prolouge to KOD, and Graendal got the King compulsed right? Or am i wrong? really curious about that guy though, wouldnt mind him and Mat meeting :)

Ituralde, thats one of the greatest generals this side of the ocean right?(lately ive listened to the audio books instead of read, so im abit unsure about the spelling of some names)

Where is it said that he is fighting Graendal though? i thought he was doing the kings work, when he attacked tarabon in the prolouge to KOD, and Graendal got the King compulsed right? Or am i wrong? really curious about that guy though, wouldnt mind him and Mat meeting :)

Ituralde isn't fighting her knowingly, I don't think, but he is one of the few people who have a hunch that the unrest and chaos in his region is part of a bigger conspiracy.

I don't think he'd really blink if it were confirmed to him that Graendal was behind it all.

Rand though is the one headed towards him geographically. 

Archived