DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whats the one story line you most want to see in this book.

wconn1979

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elaida is gonna reap what she has sewn  ;D

thanks to Fain's little touch she is close to going bonkers way before Rand ::)

her paranoia and suspicions are building and soon its gonna be her falling apart with Egwene  stepping in and healing the tower ;)

her own support from the salidar and the support she has gained while being in the tower will cement her becoming leader and i see Elaida fallen over the bend and stilled for her own protection :P

I see her being tried for "misconduct" and Egwene saving her from being stilled cause they need all the AS help they can get, and if I have anything good to say about Eliada its she's trying to do what she thinks is right, but to borrow from a different series, "Sometimes the greatest harm results from the best intentions."

Rereading the series, and i think I'd love to see the Black Tower get cleaned out almost as much as the White Tower.  I want the two towers to finally be righted, with Logain leading the Asha'man and Egwene leading the Aes Sedai.  Anyways, that's my hope for this book, I hope the two climaxes are the the two towers.

Hmmm... The Two Towers, that's a great name for a book.  Maybe Book 13?

Why does it feel like I've heard a title like that before?  :P
Gathering Storm followed by Two Towers followed by Wizards Channelers First Rule. Now thats what I call payback baby!
The Channelers First Rule should be "from each according to abilities, to each according to his needs." Just to drive that knife a little deeper.

Why does it feel like I've heard a title like that before?  :P
Gathering Storm followed by Two Towers followed by Wizards Channelers First Rule. Now thats what I call payback baby!
The Channelers First Rule should be "from each according to abilities, to each according to his needs." Just to drive that knife a little deeper.

And on top of that, Rand tries teaching the rules to Narishma but gets it wrong. "People are stupid. Kill them."

Mat with Tuon is by far the best storyline combination in the last 5 books.  Though I'd really like to see Aviendha's POV again, she's my third favorite POV behind Mat's and Tuon's.

Also, I have heard from some reputable sources (the well referenced FAQ) that we will hear more of Kari Al'Thor's story at some point.  There's an article on the FAQ about what the foreshadowing with her in tEotW was about (could this be what teaches Rand laughter and tears?).

GAH, SO EXCITED.

I want a Taim PoV.

Don't we all? It would make so many things so much easier... like stamping out new theorys about oh I don't know, Asmodean = Taim... Taim = Non-Darkfriend...

Ah but, you know that unless his PoV specifically says "I am Taim and always have been" or some such, then there will be those who say his PoV didnt specifically say "Im not Asmodean" which evolves into an undeniable truth that Taim is Asmo. Even if, say, Taims PoV thought of something from when he was a False Dragon.

I want a Taim PoV.

Don't we all? It would make so many things so much easier... like stamping out new theorys about oh I don't know, Asmodean = Taim... Taim = Non-Darkfriend...
Ah but, you know that unless his PoV specifically says "I am Taim and always have been" or some such, then there will be those who say his PoV didnt specifically say "Im not Asmodean" which evolves into an undeniable truth that Taim is Asmo. Even if, say, Taims PoV thought of something from when he was a False Dragon.
Even if he did think that, some people would probably still deny it.

I want a Taim PoV.

Even if he did think that, some people would probably still deny it.

So-called Aiel. Thats what it all boils down to. If he didnt use words the Forsaken had used there would be none of it.

Things I would like to see in this book:

Moiraine get rescued;  Taim and his proxies get scattered and Logain becomes the new leader of the Black Tower; Semirhage get questioned by Cadsuane for Dark One's/other Forsakens'/darkfriends' plots;  more Rand--B Sanderson says he's in about half the book, which is excellent.  Rand has been little more than a bit player the last two books--he was in maybe 6 chapters (and short chapters too) in The Crossroads...;  Morindin, and lots of him.

When do we finally see Rand get turned to the Dark (One's) side?  Soon, I hope.  I'd really like to see Rand's inner Dark One come out...

When do we finally see Rand get turned to the Dark (One's) side?  Soon, I hope.  I'd really like to see Rand's inner Dark One come out...

If that happens, then it would ruin these last three books for me.

If that happens, then it would ruin these last three books for me.

But what if suddenly Mat can channel, and he takes over as Dragon Reborn because apparently they were wrong the whole time and it was Mat? Wouldnt that save it?

Archived