DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Compliment the Person Above You

Dwynwen

We haven't had one of these threads in awhile, so I figured now was a good time to bring it back and spread some love!

The idea of this thread is self-explanatory:  simply compliment the person who posted above you.

Since no one posted above me, I will give a compliment to the person who is above me in rank:  Kathana!

Mother, I know I've said this before, but I am immensely proud of you for the work you did on JordanCon.  I have heard nothing but praise about it, and I am amazed at the time and effort you put into this.  I fervently hope I will be able to attend it next year.  Cheers to you for coming up with this idea and making it happen!  ;D

Oh, this is easy!  There a tons of great things to say about Tig!! 

Tig, you have always been here for me, always let me rant about RL, always let me be silly when I'm too hyper for anyone else to handle!!  I'm so grateful for having you in my life.  You have been the bestest friend I could have asked for!  You should know that your energy and warmth have brought laughter and happiness to all of us here, and especially to me.  :-*

Woo I get to compliment Adanza!

I absolutely just LOVE her guts, intelligence and passion. I have learned that when it comes to defending her friends, Adanza isn't one to be trifled with. In that respect I just think she is awesome and kicks major butt! ;)

Bes is a riot of fun that I've long enjoyed getting into trouble with!  She also likes purple, which makes her even more totally be-awesome.  She's going to kidnap me for JordanCon next year AND put up with a Blue invasion when the Harry Potter theme park opens.

In short, Bes ROCKS!

Niphitess is a lovely Green. She is so kind and warm. I feel bad that I left her out of the Sitter list in the newsletter (2008 overview) and I apologize to her now, sincerely. I only did it because she was no longer in the Ajah. *hugz* And I also love her creation of *snugs* that I have stolen because I love it. *smile*

she's a really swell gal who i'm getting to know more and more over msn. i admire the fact that she goes out for walks often and think it's something that I need to start doing every once in a while myself :D

Archived