DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

DPR (2): Vemy, TMD

Eclipse (1): Tayol

TMD (7): Loki, DPR, Nae, Eclipse, Jelly, Blig, Dae

12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

After discussions and voting, it was eventually agreed bu the majourity that TMD had to go. He'd been looking suspicious some had thought. As everyone looked around for the rope they realised it was still holding Clim from the day before, no one had taken him down. Still the rope was needed, so he wasn't taken down and his body discarded in a dark corner. Following the proceedure from the day before TMD was taken to the same spot and hung by his neck. This time he took a little longer to die and all had to endure the choking sounds the came from, but eventually his body went still and the sounds stopped.

TMD a roleless Innocent is Dead.

It is now Night. All night actions to be pm'd asap.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps all of the innocents can come to an accord, eh?  Intentionally baiting each other and not supporting an uncontested finder makes no sense. We ned to pull together to win this thing. Meh

Yeah, I've been doing a re-read and have noticed something very interesting. I'll want to see a couple more posts from this person first, but I can tell you that someone has made a nasty slip. heh

..waiting...watching....noticing who's not posting...

*slaps Loki* You bastard! I give myself to you and you keep your chocolate? *slaps Loki again.*

Archived