DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody would think i was here enough to be suspicious!

As seeing i'm in a similar boat to Vemy, i aint gonna vote for him without being intensely hypocritical so he's off the voting list.

And to be fair, i don't see this overwhelming evidence that Nae is innocent - i really wouldnt put it past her as a more experienced player to be hiding

Again, although i normally trust ya Wes, you might be doing a Vemy and be making yourself real useful, and actually be Mafia... Been done before, by worse players than you.

Metagaming, Jelly has just proven quite how successful she is at Mafia, especially playing a spammy happy kind of player. At the same time, gut feeling is yelling innocent.

Korin and Eclipse i haven't been paying enough attention to, but im persuaded by eclipse's above post and therefore will say he is innocent i guess. Leaving Korin, and i really havent been paying enough attention to this game to have any inkling as to what, or how suspicious he is playing.

Which is essentially the problem - so i'm pretty much reduced to gut feeling and its going for [glow=red,2,300]Naeann [/glow]for now

And to be fair, i don't see this overwhelming evidence that Nae is innocent - i really wouldnt put it past her as a more experienced player to be hiding

Which is essentially the problem - so i'm pretty much reduced to gut feeling and its going for [glow=red,2,300]Naeann [/glow]for now

Dae did.... right above my post.  Silly Loki. :P

And it makes little to no sense as the same reasoning he used to tell us he is innocent is the same sort of things I've been doing and was doing first.  Namely... berating Korin and the others for keeping their vote on a finder claim.  Berating them for editing posts.  So on.. which Eclipse and Dae then followed suit on.  Copycats! :P

Dae's reply is not exactly conclusive. And it does have a bit of a round-about tone to it, making little sense but appearing to be sincere. Hmmm.

Vemy is not posting at all, but he did say in another thread that he was overwhelmed with school.

So Dae votes for Nae, and srprisingly, Nae defends herself, even though Dae's accusation means very little and does not pose much of a threat. Why?

And then we have Jelly. Who is by far the most interested in the "slip" that I mentioned. Why would she be so interested? Of course, others don't even post and seem not to care at all.

Here's another clue I'll go ahead and point out: last night's night-kill. Choosing Blig actually helped the innocents narrow down our choices. It would have been far more effective to skip the night kill and confuse the players into wondering why.  Confusion would lead to distrust, and distrust would lead to self-destruction making it easier for the mafia to step back and quietly wait out the storm.

Now, who would have played like that?

I believe eclipse, so I'm narrowing down the possible suspect list to:

1. Jelly

2. Nae

3. Vemy

4. Korin

5. Dae

The innocents still alive are:

6. Loki - finder

7. eclipse - assassin

8. Tayol - found innocent

9. Demi - found innocnet

10. Me - I say I'm innocent.

Once again, I call for a lynch of players 1 - 5. Let's choose the one most likely to be evil, but even if we miss, it narrows down the filed to 4. Then Loki can find one of those. And even if that person is innocnet we will have narrowed the suspect list down to three and there will still be 8 players on the board, with 2 probable mafia. 6 inns to 2 evils are great odds for the inns. Especially when the suspect list is down to 3.

My vote stays on Dae for now.

Aint gonna save myself and now couldnt care less about this game

Tal, i'd have to say im really sorry for not paying enough attention to your game considering how much time you put into mine. Well done and thank you for Modding

I could post suspicions but i really cba - your all big enough to work it out for yourselves

I agree with loki about [glow=red,2,300]dae[/glow], but I still think eclipse and DPR are real suspicious

I just stuck my neck out by admitting I'm the assassin.  This means that I'm the primary target for the night kill, unless the Healer takes a chance covering me instead of Loki tonight, but then the remaining mafia would have to agree to take a chance and attack Loki instead of me.  If you vote against me without a counter claim, it's almost as bad as voting for Loki.

Thought #2.

Since this is probably my last night alive, DPR and Loki, do you think I should take a chance killing someone else tonight?  Here's my reasoning.

We lynch one person tonite, I kill one person tonite before I'm murdered myself, and Loki investigates a third.  Essentially we discover 3 peoples identities in one 24 hour period.  One of them is very likely to be a mafia atleast.  I'm only putting this out there since this is probably my last chance at another night kill for the innocent team.

If I don't hear back from Loki and DPR by tonight, I won't take any action being as I'll be leaving in the morning for the weekend.

All right then, let's escalate this to a make-it or break-it scenario because I think we have things locked down enough to secure a win!

**And by that, I mean that the only chance we have of losing is if Loki has false claimed and the real finder has not countered - and I find this impossible because the real finder would have come out by now with 3 nights worth of info.

Eclipse, you are right on target with your reasoning.  You should absolutley strike again tonight. That way, we will narrow down the possible unknowns to 2 players. And nobody shuld bother doubting eclipse being the assassin because tonights kill will be proof. 

I'm the healer. And I'll go ahead and admit that Jelly is correct. There never was a slip. I was just provoking the mafia into aiming the night kill at me, and away from Loki.  Night 1, they tried to kill me and I blocked them. Night 2, they tried to kill Loki and I blocked them. Night 3 was a coin-toss, so I had to try and have them hit me. Of course, they took the almost-wise road and hit a player that they knew was not likely to be protected. But that just narrowed the field for us. You also never know what kind of stuff will shake lose when you throw something like that out there.  8)

I had planned to reveal today, outlining the winning strategy and then sacrificing to protect Loki, but with a third player in the mix, this has become very, very interesting.  The math says that we could win with just Loki, or with just eclipse. Either one will give us the information we need. With both alive, we just get there faster. So the mafia have a choice:

1. Aim your kill at the finder, and try to shut him down.

2. Aim your kill at the assassin, and try to prevent him from ending the game during night 5.

3. Or, aim your kill at me, knowing that at least you will have some revenge.

I'll let you decide. :-*  And I would loooooooove to block you again - I think it would be a new record.  ;D

I would say that we need to start two vote system now. [glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow] to vote for lynch. [glow=blue,2,300]Blue[/glow] to vote for the assassin's night kill.

I've already voted for Dae fo rthe lynch. I'll vote for [glow=blue,2,300]Jelly[/glow] for the assassin kill.

Brilliant deduction, DPR.  I'm going to go ahead and vote for [glow=red,2,300]Dae[/glow] as well.  I won't vote yet for the night kill unless it's a tie. Whoever gets the most blue votes will die tonight, majority or not.

Archived