DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jelly that little arguement almost looked like you were trying to sway votes away from Tayol.  I'm also for [glow=red,2,300]TMD[/glow].  Makes sense to me.

In Vemy's defence.. he was way out of it last night on Msn so it likely showed thru on posts he did too.  Vem hun.. you really shouldnt post to games when you are in that shape.  o.0

*Takes off pirate hat and bows to Loki* As you wish.

Back to the task at hand. I named TMD and Tayol as prime suspects. Both have voted, and at a time when most everyone else is holding back to gather information.

Tayol seems to stick out the most.  Eclipse was just trying to secure a lynch and avoid a double night kill. Which everyone knows.

so because I stick with my vote from the last round of votes I stick out the most?, if I was mafia wouldnt you think I would vote with the group and get the majority for a lynch? there aim is to take out the innocents afterall

you all assume im mafia, yet why hasnt the finder viewed me and verified this? my vote stays where it is

because 'the finder' is waiting untill there are more innocents and to see if there is another no NK tonight, before exposing any innocents he has viewed, whoever that maybe. and all is such i strong word. im thinking noone acting as supicious as you could posibbly hope to get away with being mafia, so i would like to give you the same benifit of the doubt as i would vemy or thorum.

so because I stick with my vote from the last round of votes I stick out the most?, if I was mafia wouldn't you think I would vote with the group and get the majority for a lynch? there aim is to take out the innocents afterall

No, because you voted against the finder on day 1 AND you voted against someone who is obviously NOT mafia on day 2, you ARE suspicious.

1) loki was not confirmed as Finder on day 1, he revealed himself as finder

Doesn't matter, you don't vote to lynch an uncontested Finder, period the end. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you won't be suspicious.

2) how are have you proven yourself not mafia?

this-dog-is-sad-797.jpg

Does that look like the face of a killer?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cute.. ;D

1) loki was not confirmed as Finder on day 1, he revealed himself as finder

Doesn't matter, you don't vote to lynch an uncontested Finder, period the end. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you won't be suspicious.

2) how are have you proven yourself not mafia?

this-dog-is-sad-797.jpg

Does that look like the face of a killer?

Yes.... yes it does.

Eclipse didn't give a very good reason. But Tayol is still possible too. I'm still confuzzled. :'(

[glow=red,2,300]ALERT - ACHTUNG - MUY CUIDADO[/glow]

It is clearly stated in all mafia rulebooks that puppies, pictures of puppies, or any puppy reference at all, is prohibited. This is a game based on logic, calculation, and cold blooded murder. You simply cannot muster any of that with puppies around.

*Blows the whistle. Has the puppy removed from the court - to my house!*

Play on.

Tayol.. you are not in the lead in votes so hush before we switch it over to you.  You are seriously looking more and more guilty by STILL not getting the whole Loki was uncontested thing. 

That...is...the cutest thing I have ever seen!  :D

Ahem...i mean...SG rocks! Great Lord!

[glow=red,2,300]TMD[/glow] Cuz we need a lynch.

*whispers to the puppy* who's the cutest puppy in the world? You are! yes you are...

...ehh... :-[

Archived