DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

this is so confusing >.<

i have no clue who i wanna lynch.....

im thinking clim or eclipse or loki.... i dont know.....

It's not confusing at all, you just showed me you're a mafia because you named two people who are most obviously not mafia...

Anywho, In the interest of preventing two night kills, I'm [glow=green,2,300]unvoting[/glow] for Tayol and voting for [glow=red,2,300]Clim[/glow].

Looks like you're gonna be the first one out two games in a row man.  The first time it was bad luck, this time it was bad play... 

Hope you learned your lesson.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since a few others seem to think you suspicious, they must have good reason. It's either I go on that or don't vote at all, 'cause I have no clue at the moment. However.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

Happy?

Eclispe (1): Tayol

Clim (7): Nae, Blig, Loki, eclipse, TMD, DPR, Jelly

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch

Soon the room was flooded with sunlight, and the accusations bagan to fly at once. Worried about not having another lynch, some were keen to get the voting on it's way.It wasn't long before Climhazzard was taking the lead until eventually the majority agreed that he looked the most guilty. Searching the room a noose was founded and was thrown over one of the lower rafters. Climhazzard was dragged to a chair someone had place under where the rope now hung. once the noose was toghtened around his neck, a foot came out and kicked the chair from under Clim. A snap is heard and his body jerks and soon he is dead.

Climhazzard a roleless innocent Ashaman has been lynched.

It is now Night.

Night actions to be pm's to me ASAP

Archived