DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

Well im sorry Wes, naturally there is a huge difference between Nae saying "Don't vote unless you have proof" and me saying "The only way you could know they aren't mafia is by being the actual finder"

I'll just shut the hell up because obviously we should all leave it to you as i know nothing and my contribution is unneccessary

And i did say please don't reveal...

>:(

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loki (7): Clim, Tay, LotD, Jelly, Demi, Korin, Loki

Jelly (1): TMD

LotD (2): Loki, DPR, Eclispe

Korin (2): Vemy, Dae

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch

I won't put a time limit on this....yet.

I'm going with [glow=red,2,300]Lotd[/glow].  I dunno how experienced he is at the game but i know Korin is a newb to it.  It could very well have been a newbie mistake on his part.

Loki (7): Clim, Tay, LotD, Jelly, Demi, Loki, TMD

LotD (3): DPR, Eclipse, Nae

Korin (3): Vemy, Dae, Blig

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch

Okay, I'm getting bored now, so you have until 9pm (BST or GMT+1) tonight to get a lynch...or else!

methinks crow wants his double night kill ;) 

you all better lynch someone - or talya is going to throw a hissy fit ;D ( :-* )

ok lets look at your options now

1)theres lynching me, which will either get you;

a fake claiming mafia and lieing liar who lies, and will make all the people still on me look a little less quilty, apart form accusations of kivam gambitry and the like

OR

a not to shabby healer (even if i do say so for myself but i did get bonus points the last time i was healer so ner :P ) who can help find you the rest of the mafia- and will make all the people that voted me look mafia

2) a no lynch;

the mafia have a chance of a double kill, but you have more time to investigate my claim, and if its false then you lynch me to find me as mafia, or if its true, you have your finder still alive

3) a lynch on crow/laurel which will give you even more information, and the only thing your likely to lose is an innocent but you might get a mafia (this is recomended since lynching me might get you a mafia , but might get you a finder ..see the logic ..also with a no lynch  if the mafia get two NK's they have more likelyhood of hitting the healer, and two kills is always bad) , + the whole investigating my claim business (a la point 2) )

so anyway, i was hoping to teach you all that 'lynching a claimed finder is really really really stupid' but it seem (just about) that enough people know that since the other six voters  are sensible enough i think

so im going to go back to my original choice [glow=red,2,300]laurel (LotD)[/glow]

So what's the deal? Clim, Tay, Demi, & LoTD have not even shown up yet?  Hmmmmm.

Jelly has shown up, but has left her vote on Loki. Hmmmmm.

TMD unvoted, but then put his vote back on Loki. Hmmmmm.

Where are Vemy and Blig?

Archived