DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***TRAITORS IN THE BLACK TOWER*** Mafia game thread.

Talya

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But loki wants to be dead anyway Eclipse..

Do you really have no idea how to play or are you just trying to see if I'll get angry, because you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

And Korin, I'm saying don't vote for Loki, as to who else you vote for, that's really up to you, but obviously my suggestion would be to vote for the person I voted for...

But loki wants to be dead anyway Eclipse..

Do you really have no idea how to play or are you just trying to see if I'll get angry, because you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Er, well, yes..I do know how to play it, if not well..But I'm not trying to get you angry though...

When you say Coming Soon, how soon did you mean?  :-*

Is it possible that we are dealing with post restrictions? As in "you must try to get lynched"?

Can somebody please take a vote or two of of Loki?

This is freakin' ridiculous, we're not even passed the first day and it's already a 10 page thread...

And Loki is just trying to act insane, he's having more fun playing with our heads than he is playing this game...

And I don't blame him, lol.

CRIPE people!! This place is mad.  You NEVER vote someone who did a role reveal until you have hard evidence that they are LYING LIARS WHO LIE!  *glares at Korin and LOTD*  [glow=red,2,300]Unvotes[/glow]  I'm watching you two now. :P

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

That was damn suspicious - the only way this early you could definately know they aren't finder is if you were one yourself (if there is another finder out there, please DONT REVEAL). As Nae said its just not done

Vote [glow=red,2,300]Korin[/glow]

im relatively new to this game, but im sure everyone would say something to throw people off their track

and the way Loki tries to defend himself makes it look like he is hiding something, so my vote stands

quote]That was damn suspicious - the only way this early you could definately know they aren't finder is if you were one yourself (if there is another finder out there, please DONT REVEAL). As Nae said its just not done[\quote]

Actually, Nae is saying that you should never vote for a player that reveals as the finder until there is proff that they lied. If there is a true finder out there, it would be up to them  whether or not to reveal, but it is generally accepted that outing a mafia is worth revealing.

CRIPE people!! This place is mad.  You NEVER vote someone who did a role reveal until you have hard evidence that they are LYING LIARS WHO LIE!  *glares at Korin and LOTD*  Unvotes  I'm watching you two now.[\quote]

Last time - preview does not show quotes -

That was damn suspicious - the only way this early you could definately know they aren't finder is if you were one yourself (if there is another finder out there, please DONT REVEAL). As Nae said its just not done[\quote]

Actually, Nae is saying that you should never vote for a player that reveals as the finder until there is proff that they lied. If there is a true finder out there, it would be up to them  whether or not to reveal, but it is generally accepted that outing a mafia is worht it.

CRIPE people!! This place is mad.  You NEVER vote someone who did a role reveal until you have hard evidence that they are LYING LIARS WHO LIE!  *glares at Korin and LOTD*  Unvotes  I'm watching you two now.[\quote]

Archived