Poledra (Desiree): Aes Sedai

LadyMoraine: Aes Sedai

Elyssa: Aes Sedai

Lara (Winter Mist): Aes Sedai

Zarine: Aes Sedai

Calyn Jessand: Aes Sedai

Besolyn: Accepted

Kepen: Accepted

That's from their own board so it should be complete. The glue makes me think Zarine but the "head" comment made me think Nia. Really not sure on this one.

I know that we can eliminate a couple of those possibilities. Any of the Blues who are inactive or on LOA's will not have a clue.

I think that the answer has to be either Nia or Jhae.  Which one, I'm unsure of, but I'm almost positive that it is one of them.

*Screams are heard as Mother fits both Nyn and Dwyn with an adam! Horror fills their eyes and screams can be heard for miles.

Unfortunately the  Min's flying monkeys are searching the wrong part of Randland.*

Please save our beloved Nyn and Dwyn!! Answers must be given in the answer thread, hurry with your discussion before all hope is lost and Mother keeps them hidden forever.

*Screams are heard as Mother fits both Nyn and Dwyn with an adam! Horror fills their eyes and screams can be heard for miles.

Unfortunately the  Min's flying monkeys are searching the wrong part of Randland.*

Please save our beloved Nyn and Dwyn!! Answers must be given in the answer thread, hurry with your discussion before all hope is lost and Mother keeps them hidden forever.

Then, Minuet added in another thread:

Technically Dwynwen's is Clinical psychology, but the First Reasoner anticipated your lack of knowledge and said plain psychology would be acceptable. Remember their screaming and torment is prolonged by your lack of speed. So, without further ado I give you your next clue........

Yeah, watch me speed right up. <_<

Don't blink...would want you to miss it... ::)

Ooh good one Kara.. when I read the clue I was tired so I didn't even think of my own warder. lol!!

Shall we try that one?  I'll be the new spokesperson if no one else wants to.

Archived